DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

About damn time ig

4 hours ago, AlexConway said:

Thank you for all you have done Rosie, 3 years is absolutely crazy! You are now one of 5 people floating around with the title of "Respected Member".

Thank you so much for having me as a staff member and thank you for the new title

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

what not even a tag and i helped you make your original staff application 😞 !! just messing around, going to miss the fun times, but such is life.  hope for the best and wish you good luck. don't forget to hop in game once in a while to say hi. 

Edited by Chawhead
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Chawhead said:

what not even a tag and i helped you make your original staff application 😞 !! just messing around, going to miss the fun times, but such is life.  hope for the best and wish you good luck. don't forget to hop in game once in a while to say hi. 

lol sorry i kinda forgot having you look over it after pacman was yelling at me to apply

• Like 1

Its been a while since I have touched gmod, but I remember we joined staff at the same time. Chill af. Good luck on your journey through life! 

Edited by murph0981
cuz its 2 am and i cant type for shit
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I remember the first time I met you playing chess with the massive chess board, using props for the pieces. I think you also supervised my training the first time I joined the team some years ago! It's been a good laugh since then, and it's fair to say you've been a true veteran of the team! I wish you the best of luck for the future 🙂

• Like 1