DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ridaar - Staff Application

In-Game Name: Ridaar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:651187922

Warns: 0 (doesn't show anything in the warnmenu)

Timezone: Eastern European Standard Time (GMT+2)

Playtime: 97 hours

Do i have access to Discord and a Microphone? Yes

Do i have the ability to record GMOD videos? Yes

Referral(s): [What staff recommended me to apply] No staff recommended me to apply,sadly.

Past Experiences as staff: I have never been staff in any GMOD server.

Why you should choose me over other applicants: I have been a loyal member to this server for awhile now, and i wanted to show my support by also helping this server out.Whenever i am playing, i am almost never afk. I may not be the brightest person that would be accepted as staff, but i have many perks that some people dont have. I can make friends easily, even tough i have made some bad decisions throughout my adventure in Dark RP. I never abused power in any platform that i have been staff on, and it will be the same on GMOD too! There aren't many Romanian players playing on this server, but if there are, i can easily speak to them since Romania is my mother tongue.I have enjoyed my experience in Garnet Dark RP ever since ive started being a member on it. Taking care of the server is on my top 10 to-do list. And being staff will make me even happier. 

Becoming a staff member on the GMOD Dark RP server at Garnet Gaming can offer me a multitude of rewarding experiences and opportunities to contribute positively to the community. Firstly, joining the staff team allows me to actively participate in maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment, ensuring that all players play by the server's rules. This role not only enhances my leadership and problem-solving skills but also provides a chance to foster a sense of community by assisting players in need and addressing concerns promptly. Additionally, being part of the staff team grants me insight into the behind-the-scenes workings of the server, allowing me to collaborate with like-minded individuals and contribute ideas to enhance the overall gaming experience. It's a chance to make a meaningful impact on the server's growth and success while building strong connections with fellow staff members and players alike.

Have i ever been Banned or Punished on the server? No i have not.

Have i made any previous applications? No i have not.

How much time do i have to contribute to the lore? About 3-5 hours daily.

If i have any, what hobbies or activities am i involved in outside of GMOD? I am studying technology at my school and hope to become a game developer, it has been my dream ever since i was 7. I am currently learning C# and planning on learning C++.

Did i read the staff rules? Ridaar

Edited by Ridaar
Did not finish the application.
44 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

Your application is very good though, go back and read the staff rules thoroughly. It’s important to read them all as opposed to a quick glance. 

Is it about the part where you have to be 15 or older? I have read that,yet it also said that exeptions can be made for a select few

Edited by Ridaar
  • Community Director
1 minute ago, Ridaar said:

Is it about the part where you have to be 15 or older? I have read that,yet it also said that exeptions can be made for a select few

I'm not referring to the age requirement, as you mentioned we often provide exceptions. There's 1-2 rules that are specifically applicable for someone applying for staff, that you should be aware of, they are towards the bottom. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Winner 1
49 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

I'm not referring to the age requirement, as you mentioned we often provide exceptions. There's 1-2 rules that are specifically applicable for someone applying for staff, that you should be aware of, they are towards the bottom. 

Ohhh i just saw it, thank you for telling me.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 is your in-game name really ridaar cause I've never seen you in game could be because we get on at different times. your playtime is only 25 minutes ahead of the required playtime too short for me. I know exceptions can be made but you are 14 and the requirements state 15+. copy leaks could be wrong but it says ai content detected which means plagiarism. also, Conway had to inform you that your staff app was wrong which means you quickly flew threw it rather than taking your time to look. 

ADD ON - I JUST WARNED YOU FOR RDM COME ON MAN

Edited by Chawhead
18 minutes ago, Chawhead said:

-1 is your in-game name really ridaar cause I've never seen you in game could be because we get on at different times. your playtime is only 25 minutes ahead of the required playtime too short for me. I know exceptions can be made but you are 14 and the requirements state 15+. copy leaks could be wrong but it says ai content detected which means plagiarism. also, Conway had to inform you that your staff app was wrong which means you quickly flew threw it rather than taking your time to look.

My in-game name is actually Ridaar, the only reason why i think copy leaks says it is ai is because i used grammarly on my application.

• DarkRP Administration Team

I will say that you do have a well-written application and meet a lot of requirements, which is always appreciated. And I do also appreciate that, as a Romanian, you function in a timezone that might be a bit of a blind spot for our staff team (since a big number of us are in the U.S. or Canada) and could fill such a role.

That being said, while you did fix your staff application I would assume that since you were told by Conway, that you might not have been as thorough with your reading of the rules as initially claimed. I don't expect you to know every single minute detail by heart but the staff rules specifically are a sort-of litmus test to catch people who may have missed something important. As well as being under the minimum age requirement, I am curious since you mentioned you used Grammarly for this app. My best side assumes it's for any issues with language since you say that Romanian is your first language and not that you put it through AI, but I won't hold that against you without proper evidence.

Otherwise though, I don't really know you all that well and I have heard almost no mention of you to the best of my knowledge. I might be willing to change my opinion but for now I'm a bit hesitant to put a +1 on your application.

Neutral for now, but I will keep an eye out for you and try to interact with you a bit in-game. Perhaps I can change my opinion once I get to know you.

• Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

+ read the rules

+ solid paragraphs

+ meets all other requirements

I don't have any experience with you on the server, but application looks solid besides age requirement.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses can still be posted following this message, thank you!

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. We have been unable to arrange an interview with you, in the time we have been trying to coordinate this, there have been some things we noticed about your behavior in-game that could stand to be polished a bit more. Take the next 72 hours to focus on getting more well known around the community and correcting those one-off incidents, for now your application has been rejected. 

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. Please reapply in 72 hours, good luck! 😄