CreativeStageName - Moderator Application

Steam ID: 1186803196, Hi I am CreativeStageNames and I am applying for a moderator position. I am 18 and have reached my minimum playtime of 72 hours. The reason I am applying is to help make DarkRP a fun and safe space for players to have a great gaming experience. I would be a great mod because I am someone who respects the rules and wishes for others to do as well, My references would be GamingCarrot and Errol who would both know me as Charles Boobius. It has always been a dream of mine to help moderate a server and I will be able to do that as I am someone who is one usually when staff aren't which can be reliable. All I am asking for is a chance and I am fully aware of the consequences, let me help make the server a better experience for all. I know this isn't the longest application I am not the greatest with words, but I can guarantee that if you give me a chance I will not let you down.

Sincerely: CreativeStageName

• DarkRP Administration Team

This is a bit of a disaster. We have a format to follow when you apply, and we sort of expect you to take the time to read up on the application rules before applying. Next time you apply, please follow the correct format. Plus I have absolutely no idea who you are and I'm kind of a no-lifer on the server. Better luck next time, friend.

There's a format you're supposed to use when applying for staff, (Danny linked it above) use it when you apply for staff next time. I've never seen you in game at all and you barely reached the recommended playtime. Increase your playtime, use the format when applying for staff, and interact with others in the community in the meantime.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, your application does not meet the requirements to be accepted, next time please use our staff application format, follow it in its entirety, and ensure you meet all of the additional server requirements. (Playtime, community interaction, etc.)

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.