DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Hobo G's Moderator Apllication

Hobo G

In-game name: Hobo G
SteamID 76561199126729653
Warns: 0
Timezone: Pacific standard time

Playtime?: 74 hours and 4 minutes
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] have discord but no mic
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] donttouchmyfrog
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] As a potential moderator, I offer a unique blend of experience, dedication, and impartiality that sets me apart from others. With a proven track record of active participation within the community, I bring a deep understanding of its dynamics and challenges. My commitment to fairness ensures that all members are treated equitably, fostering an environment where diverse voices are heard and respected. Moreover, my diplomatic approach to conflict resolution enables me to navigate contentious situations with tact and empathy, promoting harmony and collaboration among members.

Furthermore, my reliability and consistency make me a dependable choice for the role of moderator. I am consistently present and engaged, ready to address issues promptly and efficiently. With a firm grasp of the community guidelines and a passion for upholding them, I strive to maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for all. By entrusting me with the responsibilities of moderation, you are selecting a candidate who is not only capable but also deeply committed to fostering a thriving and inclusive community for everyone.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: almost every week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?: Hobo G

Barely above the required playtime, and it's quite obvious that your paragraphs were written by AI. Next time please make sure to write your paragraphs by hand. Using AI to write your staff application is seen as lazy and looked down upon to those who put genuine effort into their applications.

• DarkRP Administration Team
Posted (edited)

+1 Great paragraphs, @Merk We should really bring the AI who keeps writing them into the staff team, they keep writing the best paragraphs GG has ever seen.

As for hobo G  -1  Obvious AI, plus I put it in an AI checker, and it came back positive for ai usage. 

Edited by OG_Bob_The_Builder

+1 to the AI that wrote this we should really bring chat gpt on the staff team

as for hobo G shame on you -1 for using ai to do the entire thing 

the proof is in the pudding this is what happened when i put it in an ai checker 0% human what mixed means idk but 95% is setting off alarms 

image.png?ex=65f39f68&is=65e12a68&hm=488

• DarkRP Administration Team

Pretty simple tbh, very little interaction with you (and what interactions I've had with you were not great), just barely met playtime, and obviously worst of all using AI to write the app for you. I will always say that if you want to be on the team, you should at the very least put in SOME effort. If you can't even bother to write your paragraphs without AI assistance then I really don't know what to say.

Big -1

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons. Your application was clearly written by ai. The fact that you were unwilling to put in the effort to fill out an application and shows a lack of will to actually be staff.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.