Moderator Application

In-game name: Fat Good BOI
Discord username : u7p4
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:570122913
Active Warns: none
Timezone: PST
Current Playtime: |  Fat Good BOI has played for 2659:23:42.
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Errol Whiskey Zack Recon TADTAD Lt Dan Giygas Gabbox Orion Buster creativestagename Star Enzo lika

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] staff on here 2 times and owner on a server and co owner on 2 other servers and mod on a discord server with 11k people in it
Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am reaching out once again with a renewed sense of purpose and dedication fueled by my past experiences and a genuine desire to contribute positively to the community having served as a helpful staff member previously I understand the importance of fostering a welcoming and supportive environment for all players my commitment to assisting old players and new players on the server daily to help
them feel welcome here is unwavering

Acknowledging my past mistakes I have spent the last two months working to improve myself and not to be a minge anymore this period of reflection has allowed me to recognize the significance of my role within the community and the impact of my actions I am genuinely invested in becoming a valued member of the staff team once again prioritizing the well being of the community above all else

While I acknowledge that my previous actions may have caused doubt or skepticism I assure you that my intentions are sincere I understand the consequences of
my past behaviors and am committed to proving myself through consistent dedication and hard work

Should I falter  i am prepared to learn from my mistakes and persevere demonstrating resilience and a willingness to grow I deeply regret my past actions including the 4 bans of my band which are MRDM three times and RDM + LTAP I am genuinely sorry for the disruption and harm caused to the community by these actions

Thank you for considering my application and I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to contribute to the servers success once more

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: i have 3 bans for mrdm and 1 ban for rdm+ltap
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 accepted and 2 denied
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 hours and on weekends 12
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: school and basket ball
Did you read the staff rules?: Fat Good BOI

Edited by Fat Good BOI
  • Like 6
  • Agree 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

referall ofc, but been staff prior and knows what he's doing (though if he'd stop leavinnngggg he dont gotta keep making moreeee)

• Like 2

Neutral -1

Love playing with ya FGB, but last I saw you you were being a bit of a minge, so I can't in good consciousness give you a +1.

2 hours ago, AlexConway said:

Provided you don't MassRDM again, stop shitposting, and don't leave within 2-3 months again, +1

Basically what Conway said here. Don't be a minge, and you'll be fine.

After seeing @NotDeadPool2's post, gonna be a no from me. Give it quite a bit of time to improve yourself.

While seeing the evidence that this is regarding the rapist job.... Yeah, no. The Rapist Job is a straight downgrade from the current Covid spreader, and the only reason people would want it back is because "Haha, Rape funny." Keeping my -1.

Edited by WohMi
bruh
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NotDeadPool2 said:

HUGE -REP

I think people like this should not be on the staff team let alone our community for things like this and in our very own Discord server!!:spacer.png

That was a post of someone saying « add back the rapist job « so I said I need to rape as a joke thought I replied to it but ig I didn’t there was also no harm done I think everyone that was there knew it was a joke you also took this out of context of only showing mine and not the messages abovespacer.png

Edited by Fat Good BOI
Spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Informative 7
  • Winner 1
36 minutes ago, Fat Good BOI said:

That was a post of someone saying « add back the rapist job « so I said I need to rape as a joke thought I replied to it but ig I didn’t there was also no harm done I think everyone that was there knew it was a joke you also took this out of context of only showing mine and not the one abovespacer.png

Thoroughly disagree regardless of context. No normal person would say this and think it's funny. The fact that you think it's funny people who need the rapist role? Are you kidding me? Just ban those people out of the community if it becomes a problem. "I need to rape," makes those people look bad and you so funny. I may not know most of those people up there, but I am sure they wouldn't appreciate being laughed at because you think it's so effing funny. You're making a joke off of something you should keep to yourself. Sorry for the lack of context on my part, I had a total of two screenshots and the forums didn't post it

Edited by NotDeadPool2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 4
21 minutes ago, NotDeadPool2 said:

Thoroughly disagree regardless of context. No normal person would say this and think it's funny. The fact that you think it's funny people who need the rapist role? Are you kidding me? Just ban those people out of the community if it becomes a problem. "I need to rape," makes those people look bad and you so funny. I may not know most of those people up there, but I am sure they wouldn't appreciate being laughed at because you think it's so effing funny. You're making a joke off of something you should keep to yourself. Sorry for the lack of context on my part, I had a total of two screenshots and the forums didn't post it

i mean no one sent me a message of having a problem with what I said if someone had a problem I would've deleted it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

I fuckin love this guy

2 hours ago, NotDeadPool2 said:

HUGE -REP

I think people like this should not be on the staff team let alone our community for things like this and in our very own Discord server!!:spacer.png

also this was a joke COMPLETELY out of context

• Like 1