DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bongo's Mod application.

In-game name: B0ngo
Discord username: Bongothemox
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199500689591/
Active Warns: 1, The reason I have this active warn is due to Rdm. This was because I Simply Killed someone after they killed a freind. I was not in the party with them at the time.
Timezone: EST
Current Playtime: 113:55:19 hours (updated 3/26/24 at 4:51 est)
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 
Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] Yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None. I wanted to apply myself.

Past experiences as staff:  [Optional] I was a mod in a Roblox liberty county roleplay game. I have experiences as a discord mod in many servers as well.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well I think I should be chosen Instead of others because I am a extremely hard working person. You might get that response a lot but When it comes to things I enjoy like games and in this example Garnet gaming I focus a lot. 
When people are on and mods are afk or not on and I get on I see rdm, Prop blocking, etc. I say to myself wow, If only I could help. That's why I'm
Making this to stop the trolls and rule breakers.

I was also inspired by Merk, Jonnyflame, Giygas and Orion. I've had Great Experiences with these Staff members in specific. I know I might be Annoying to some people but It just me being myself and I've gotten to know Most if not all of staff and many users within the community. I was disliked by some users for example Monasticfire Me and him didn't like eachother. So one day I decided to just talk and I feel like I did a good thing that day. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have been banned 2 times but since then they have been removed off my warn list. One was removed because lack of proof and the other was for rdm. 
I have been called slurs,names may times aswell. And when i report them I don't Always get a reply. Jaren one of my freinds get called names becuase our personal likings. I know I'm not too know but some but i hope to get to know people more. 

The first rdm was because I Forgot to advert raid and I was banned for rdm. Not much to explain there Just forgot to advert raid and Took a day ban.
The second time was also rdm. There was a build of hobos and I asked a guy to be a sacrifice to the baby god's for a joke and I paid him to let me kill him and after I did end of killing him. I was reported and banned but that was on me but Since then I have been Smarter and a better member.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, this is my first one.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Normally at weekdays I'm on Around 6:00 pm est. But on Weekends Its Whenever I wake up Around 8 am.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I enjoy music, Chilling with friends and that's about it!
Did you read the staff rules?: B0ngo

Edited by Bongoishere2323
Updated for more Detail
  • Disagree 1

For the short time I've known you I've had zero issues with you, and when I see you your nothing but kind (unless its towards the common homophobes/racist) and I see no issue with you becoming a member of the staff team. Now more than ever, the server needs all the help it can get with people willing to actively staff and help the community be a better place. With that, you have rightfully earned my:

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Have had no experience with you, your paragraph/s a bit on the weak side, I'd like more details about your ban history and you have an active warn. 

• Informative 1
8 hours ago, MIKROWAEV said:

active warn that not good.     -1

yea but we don't know what the active warn is for exactly. it could be for rdm, it could be for failrp. this guy gets harassed by minges who are homophobes on a daily basis so i wouldn't be surprised if the lack of staff taking sits compelled him to take matters into his own hands. quite simply i don't blame him if that were the case. maybe if we got more info on the active warning a better judgement could be made.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

I have all neutral interactions with you in-game so you're good on that, however I think increasing your playtime would benefit you a lot more in the long run. Your 2 paragraphs aren't really standing out to me. All it tells me is that you're a hard worker, and you want to help the server (a lot of people say that). Which unfortunately doesn't really tell me anything. Good Luck!!

You seen like a nice guy, had you in some sits. There’s some rules you seen a little confused or just didnt know to the full extent of. In those sits you handled yourself well , seemed mature and i had no issues with your behavior. 

i think you need more time to show you can be a clean player. Your coming off 2 bans for multiple warns and i still see you on the wrong side of a report. 

I've seen you around talked and played with you quite a bit, you're a very outgoing person which is very helpful working as staff. I personally think you would be a great fit on our team and have zero reason not to give you a +1, warns are only temporary and stuff just happens we can all be forgiven that's why they're warnings. Your paragraphs are pretty average and well constructed so for me its a +1

Also to add on, I feel like we need to take into consideration the type of Harassment certain people go through before they get those warnings, it's very unfair to b0ngo and other people who want to become staff so they can deal with minges professionally instead of taking it into their own hands.

+1

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP HR Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

Your application didn't follow our guidelines, and you have an active warn.
I've seen you on the server since submitting your application helping out new players and being an upstanding member so I look forward to your next application.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1