change to bank raiding class

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] in the current climate any raiding class can raid the bank vault. this makes the bank robber class redundant. because of these facts the bank robber class should be split into multiple for example the payday gang. adding these classes for the payday gang/bank robbers would then allow for normal raiding classes to no longer be able to raid bank vault. 

only the bank robbers would be able to raid bank vault as a solo or in a group (3-4) on the bank robber class. as stated above the bank robber class could be changed to the payday gang from the payday series as the models are available on the steam workshop and with the ability to change the model for a job with the arrows above the model this can allow for multiple members of the gang to raid in differing models. 

The items the class would be equipped with are as follows 1. a keypad cracker 2. lockpick 3. a pistol/smg such as the colt 1911 or tec9. the class would be playable at about level 50-60 so RDM would be less frequent as we would be giving them a gun. overall a change to the current back raid class and system.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] it would allow for more RP around back raids and encourage higher levels to not just sit on there custom class and have more reason to switch to outside classes for RP 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] 
models https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=184396116&searchtext=payday+2+ 

• Disagree 1

how does it make the bank robber job redundant? you could then say the same thing about the plethora of police class jobs that satisfy the same functions and roles, just for different levels and with slightly different loadouts. this is an unnecessary change and one that will just overcomplicate an already sound system. the more jobs that can do the same thing, the more people that can be doing that same thing is

what I say. 

On top of that, do you know how much playermodel files are size wise? Garnet will not be so willing to add more addons just to fill up the download size. I was told the same thing when recommending to add more foods to the chef job.

For that reason:

Edited by HtmlRoot

Neutral/Lean -1 Sounds to me like overkill for the Bank Robber's existing role. I don't get why we'd split the bank robber role into multiple/gang affiliated classes, when the bank robber itself already exists and is underutilized.

I can see the case for making it the only class that can raid the bank to incentivize the class more, but the rest seems too complicated for an activity that is 5-10 minutes long. I don't see players actively doing enough group heists to justify new group classes. I'd rather fix something that is underutilized instead.

• Agree 1