Remove this

You absolutely did not read the staff rules. On top of that, your 3 hours is NOT nearly adequate enough to be accepted into the staff team. There is so much else I could point out but I'll stop here.

• DarkRP Administration Team

I'm not trying to be rude, but literally who are you? Based on your playtime alone you do not meet our requirements as the minimum is 72 hours at the least. 3 hours of playtime is not nearly enough to have gotten to experience our server, understand our rules or to have adequately mingled with our community. Additionally, your reasons as to why you should be picked as staff while commendable, ultimately doesn't tell us much about YOU. The paragraph section is redundant as much of your points boil down to "I want to help", which is fine but that one reason makes up 4 out of your 5 sentences. No prior staff experience and a hefty ban/warn history also certainly isn't boosting my confidence in you. And you did not read the staff rules.

Being constructive for a second, I would strongly advise you get more playtime in our community. Not just because your hours are low but also because in my opinion, the key to being a good staff member is having the community know who you are. Talk to people, form bonds, let people see what you're capable of. And I would also suggest reading over the rules thoroughly (especially the staff rules if you wish to apply again). And if you ever wish to re-apply should this app be denied, I would strongly recommend taking a look at previously-accepted applications and learning from what made theirs stand out from the rest. Keep this in mind and perhaps next time I will give you my support. For now, I just can't.

• Agree 1

Unfortunately your application is going to immediately get denied due to playtime. You also have not read the staff rules. Here are links to the staff applications rules and the staff rules. Reapply when you fit the criteria.