DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Garnet rant

Most of you will hate me for doing this and hey I may even get banned off the forums but this is a rant about your beloved owner @Garnet

Why the hell would you go on an indefinite LOA when you run 2 servers and know they both have problems? all because your girlfriend broke up with you. Now I understand how hard it is, I have been through it before, but correct me if im wrong but this is the only way you make money. It is quite sad how you are going to do something like this and leave the server in ashes. You say you need an LOA but I feel as you are on one all the time. You are hardly ever on. Yes you have Uni as of now but during the summer I think I saw you on the server 5 times and the forums 10-11. You dont need an LOA when you are on one constantly. Also, you do realize you have over 7 pages of donation supports right?? Some people have been waiting over 3 months for their shit back and you decide to do 9 of them every 10 months it feels. People pay you money to have better items and you never give them back. I know on my donation support I have over $150 on there and it is sad on how lazy you are. when you were doing the 7 you did at a time you did them relatively fast. You spend your time working on new maps which in honesty we dont really need as there is problems on the current map that needs to be fixed and you dont give a shit about them. Yea you have a SA @Phantom but he cant do everything you can do to fix the map. The only reason most people stay is because of new things. You promised every Monday the OBJ's would change. Did that happen?? No. You showed us a new map instead of doing something with PRP. You are lazy and dont give a shit about anyone in this server, only in it for the money that you steal. Then when someone says "Oh im gonna charge back because I have been waiting 3+ months for this and never got it" you make sure they never get there money back. Fucking scumbag. Fix your shit. (Last 2 sentences are out of anger).

I could type more about how you are a bad owner but I dont wanna get into that. You need to shape up and maybe take into consideration about how to fix some things. Im not a server owner but I have been an Admin on many things so I have a general idea. Im not saying this for me, just saying it for the community.

**All based on MRP**

Shit on me all you want. Idc. Have a nice day!!!

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 6
  • Toxic 2
3 minutes ago, Vivianne said:

lmao gah damn why're you shitting on someone going thru shit??

give him sometime mav

you already left the server again, so why do you care? I'm still playing and this shit isn't that bad.

(only time i've ever agreed on shit with vivianne)

Edited by Why

You’re such a fucking nigger. I’m pretty sure your mom dropped you when you were born and if your parents didn’t do drugs, you probably wouldn’t be retarded and making this thread you fucking monkey.

• Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Toxic 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, cocky said:

You’re such a fucking nigger. I’m pretty sure your mom dropped you when you were born and if your parents didn’t do drugs, you probably wouldn’t be retarded and making this thread you fucking monkey.

thank you cocky, very cool

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Haha 1

I agree that he should do a better job with donation supports. But he is a human being too man, he has real life issues he needs to deal with. Is that an excuse for the donation support issues before his LOA? No, I still think he should have been making that one of his higher priorities but we can't really force him to do it. All you're doing when your making a rant like this is stirring up drama within the community.

sorry if this is written like a fourth grader wrote it, just got back from sparring and my brain feels like jello. would have written more but if I try to construct anymore coherent sentences im gonna lose more braincells

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 1