Jin's Staff Application

_Jin_

Name: MARSOC Maj Jin

Total time on the server:  [/playtime] | MARSOC Maj Jin has played for 728:11:49.
Do you own a microphone:  [yes/no] yes

Referrals:  [optional] SmallEthiopian, Shrood

Staff History:  [warns/bans] No active warns/no past bans, however, warned for failrp from damaging myself with a matador a few months ago.

Country of Residence: United States of America

Past experiences staffing? None

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Over the past 4 months of my time on the server, I’ve enjoyed myself with the experiences it has brought me alongside the relations and bonds I have formed with different people in Military RP and the GarnetGaming Community. Although I have no experience with staffing in the past, I believe I would make a fine addition to the staff team with myself taking this role seriously and putting effort into the work required of myself to improve the server in different aspects ranging from helping out the community whenever requested of me to make the server fair and enjoyable for everyone with being an enforcer of the server rules. I also believe I have the qualities of a staff member which from my perspective I would say would include leadership, responsibility, accountability, an approachable/friendly persona, and dedication towards this server. Of course there are much more that can be expected from a staff member, but however, I believe those qualities are leading branches that are sought out and include subsections that can be improved on a more personal scale. In real life I am a leading member in a variety of clubs in my high school which I gain leadership characteristics from and still am trying to find ways to improve on my already known qualities. Even though I am a part of these varietal extracurriculars, I am as well known in being organized and flexible with my schedule being exemplary in time-management, which I have been doing a great job recently in managing my real life situations and work as well as earmarking times for this server alone inputting time and effort towards the community with my current role as an officer for the Marines and a member in MARSOC. In terms of approachability, I am known to be respectable within that region knowing that I can provide guidance to anyone regardless of rank whenever requested. Within the server, I was the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps which is a reserved rank for those within the faction that has the qualities necessary to lead all enlisted. In that time I have encountered many people who were starting out as beginners and helped them work their way up within the ranks turning them into more experienced players within their own respective fields. However, this can be applied to anyone and not just to the Marine faction of course and I will be willing at any time to provide the necessary required guidance and assistance for people who request of it to the best of my abilities. I have a persona which is easily approachable for that reason and in general a friendly, passive one as well being mature in any situation that is brought forward to me. Bridging off with the “being mature in any situation” ordeal, in any situation that will confront me in my term of staff, if I get accepted that is, I will try to the best of my abilities to resolve that problem/situation and make it turn for the best and fairest solution. Overall I will admit to this long staff application, but in conclusion, I will definitely be honored to be a part of the GarnetGaming team and will help out this server to the best of my abilities.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1

Major +1! (No pun intended) This guy is one of, if not the most respectful people I have met on the server.

This man here trained me from a Pvt in Marines, and has continually supported me throughout my entire time going through the ranks.

I have nothing but excellent things to say about Jin. He consistently shows respect, and knowledge of rules of factions and the server. If there's anyone I think that should be staff, it'd be Jin here. 

EDIT: That paragraph section is excellent.

+1 

Edited by SmallEthiopian

Through my days I get the pleasure to watch amazing people come in and impact the faction heavily. One of them happens to be Jin. He never disobeyed and he is always persistent on being the role model of the faction. Jin, in my opinion, has a really good understanding of the rules and enforces them to enlisted. Watching Jin go through the ranks all the up to where he is now, (Major) has been a pleasure and I truly wholeheartedly believe that he will be an amazing staff member. You dont have to worry about your past experiences of not staffing because I have so much faith that you will learn it once and only once as you have done within the past couple months of me knowing you. You are kind, mature, respected, and a nice guy to hangout with.

Without any arguments you have my +1 

I really do wish for the best on your staff application and I hope to see you on the staff team soon Jin! 

Edited by {GG} CJ
Forgot to give my +1 -1
  • Like 1