Pencil's SSO Resignation

First off I want to apologize to @Ethan the most for this... I know how long you have been trying to find someone to hand down the torch with, and by god I hope you do. I of course also apologize to anyone that will be effected by this.

I would greatly like to thank @Ghost, @.br0ken , @Oatlife, @Tora1@Catfisher, @YeetMeister, @t3rr0r, @Riskii, @Kirb, @Seabear, @Homeless, @Gamma, and I'm sure many other people that made it great that I don't remember the forum names of... you all made my experience within SSO amazing.

Why am I resigning? I mean, personally I wont make this too long, but my past weeks I have felt significantly let down. Many times where I was excited when I first joined and eager to become an Operative I had a goal in mind that I deeply cared about and wanted to get to. I wanted to be apart of the amazing family of the SSO crowd. Long gone have the amazing personalities I first met and I'm not saying the current members aren't great amazing people, It's just not what I remember and loved about SSO when I first joined. And I know "things change" but for me it wasn't just the people who changed and left, it was the feeling of having to deal with my busy ass schedule and meet a -don't want to say cause idk what I can say and can't- that really threw me away.

I would be happy to receive reserves however, it is up to you, Ethan. Also I hope this doesn't create a bad relationship between us because deeply, you were a great fucking guy and great leader. Feel free to contact me on steam if you want to talk about things.

-This is only a resignation from SSO, I will still go onto Russia if it is extremly unbalanced or I want to comute with old friends.

• Sad 3
  • Winner 1

You were a great Operative, and just began your journey as an Officer, but sadly decided to go. The only thing I would've wished you did differently was talk to me about it before hand, but because of my lack of activity recently, I can understand why that would be difficult to do, so it's fine. You are having the same issue as me, except you get to just say "bye", and I am stuck finding someone who is able to be active during school time who can take over for me that I fully trust to do a good job. Good luck in what you do next, Pencil, you have earned your LT reserves. (I just need to remove your commander whitelist next time I see you in game, so remind me if you're online and I don't remember)