DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Stop this "Cameron Hate" Shit

Despite whoever is making these false accounts, stop making these damn shit/spam posts. It's annoying, unnecessary, immature, and just plain toxic. Maybe at first the accounts were funny, but after the first 20 were made, it was just extremely annoying. I know something is up when the entire last post on MRP forums were filled with these alt accounts (not anymore). I've heard some accusations on who are behind this, or maybe someone said and I haven't heard, nonetheless, my fucking CAT has more maturity than this. Also, if this is a joke, ONE and really no alt accounts should be made to shitpost. I just need to get this out because it has been on my nerves for a while when browsing the forums and seeing this shit.

10 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

Despite whoever is making these false accounts, stop making these damn shit/spam posts. It's annoying, unnecessary, immature, and just plain toxic. Maybe at first the accounts were funny, but after the first 20 were made, it was just extremely annoying. I know something is up when the entire last post on MRP forums were filled with these alt accounts (not anymore). I've heard some accusations on who are behind this, or maybe someone said and I haven't heard, nonetheless, my fucking CAT has more maturity than this. Also, if this is a joke, ONE and really no alt accounts should be made to shitpost. I just need to get this out because it has been on my nerves for a while when browsing the forums and seeing this shit.

Easy fix just Ignore the post 

4 hours ago, Cold Soldier said:

this is the coolest post ive ever seen in my life

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
17 hours ago, Cold Soldier said:

Wow, great job Soldier on this post. I hope to see more quality content from you in the future.

Getting cyberbullied? Use my patent pending method to stop cyberbullying in seconds! Simply reach under your desk towards your PC, and press the power button! 🚨Attention🚨ALL FORTNITE GAMERS 🎮🎮🎮, John Wick is in great danger🆘, and he needs YOUR help to wipe out 💀 all the squads in THe tilted towers 🏢🏢🏢. To do this, he needs a gold SCAR 🔫 and a couple of chug-jugs🍺🍺. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number 💳 , and the three numbers on the back 3️⃣ and the expiration month and date 📅. But you gotta be quick ⚡so that John can secure the bag 💰, and achieve the epic victory R O Y AL

• 300 IQ 2