Yeetmeister SSO Resignation

It's been a great 5 months with SSO. Unfortunately, mostly everyone that I've had fond memories with in SSO has left, I've become fairly inactive in the faction, and I've just gotten burnt out in general. I'm not necessarily going to be leaving GG, I'll pop in every now and then to see how it's going, and I'll hang around in SSO channel sometimes. I will most likely stay on 2GA depending on the numbers as I have no plans of joining another SOC faction for a while.

Now the people who have made my experience in SSO great.

@Mob @Homeless @Kirb @Seabear I believe in you guys. Keep doing a great work in SSO!

@{GG} Windows @Hardey | GarnetGaming.net @Yazmo ☣ @Nexus Great officers when I was just starting out in SSO. Good luck in whatever you guys are doing.

@GarnetGaming | Medinator Dunno what you do anymore, but you were a real meme within SSO.

@Riskii F for my mans who can't get an FMG.

@Catfisher DRP Staff main turned MRP SSO main. Now you've fallen off of GG without any trace :c keep in contact pls

@Oatlife Another DRP Staff main turned MRP SSO main. Except you've join Seals. Hope you make it to DEVGRU if you plan on it.

@Ghost I remember when you were a teeny-weeny 2GA joining my sims and asking to get trained for SSO. Now you're in DEVGRU.

@Pencil A great operative and officer. Good luck in Seals, hope you make it to DEVGRU as well if you have plans to be in it.

@Nightmare Glad to know you've come back to the server. Goodluck in US!

@Gamma You used to be so horrible. Now you're incredibly skilled. Glad you've decided to rejoin SSO.

@Tora1 My mans is Frogman leader now. Good job boio.

@.br0ken My sand-eating comrade. You've been with me from the beginning of my DRP days to when you resigned from SSO. Keep in contact sandman.

@Ethan Thank you for letting me join SSO. It was my first SOC, and the most time I've ever spent dedicated to a group of people. Despite what it may seem now, I know you'll find someone suitable to take over for you in SSO.

Yes, long list, but I want people who I've had great times with in SSO to know that I appreciate them, even if they don't play on the server anymore.

Edited by YeetMeister
  • Like 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 4

You were always great fun to hang out with, always a positive attitude about almost every situation. You're a great dude, Yeetmeister. I appreciate the effort you put into the faction for your first half, and even staying in (although not active) for the second half to see if you would be able to be active again. If at any time you are able to be more active again, I would love for you to rejoin SSO since you have LT reserves. Good luck, m8. ❤️

• Like 1
15 hours ago, YeetMeister said:

@Catfisher DRP Staff main turned MRP SSO main. Now you've fallen off of GG without any trace :c keep in contact pls

I'm not dead bumhead

In all seriousness working with you all the way from DRP staff to SSO officers was great and you were always an amazing and hilarious person. Never forget our SSO DRP Staff Refugee Clan.

Edited by Catfisher