DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

First Special Forces Operational Detachment - Delta Training Application Forms.

37 minutes ago, Phantom said:
  • Blaming state of the faction on old commanders
  • Spurring his action into semi-activity after being called out for super inactivity
  • Proceeded to get on for only wars with his men and getting off between wars to appear active
  • Started doing tryouts and letting in players with 7 hours under the mentality of "They passed the tryouts."
  • All the new players who passed left the server within a week
  • Continues to hail Shephard as the messiah of DF
  • Comes to me for help
  • I give him advice
  • He accepts it with a straight face > Proceeds to do the opposite of what I suggested
  • Talks trash about me to others expecting to get beyond Admin, hell even keep his rank, after all of that
  • Been nothing but a bottle of negativity and after I stuck up for him when others demanded his removal, he continues to be a snake
  • One last hail mary: Applications

I should have removed him earlier. I truly hope he learns to become a better person and be more sociable rather than talk bad about people behind their backs. I knew about it, but never said anything about it to him because I just wanted him to change and approach negativity with positivity. Oh well, now he is gone in a blaze of fire.

He certainly "tried." Tried to make himself look as stupid as possible. Peace be upon you, Nomad.

37 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I was trying to save us that wasted time by telling you to remove him ASAP, but you wanted to hold him to that one month standard.

Not only did he fail, he quit the server immediately after, blaming the "badmouthing" he got.

Boy, you held onto one of the server's best factions for as long as you could, knowing damn well you couldn't handle it. What were you expecting, praise and love from players?

Nomads_interests_v1.exe

Followed by a hard

Cutting ties with the MRP community

38 minutes ago, Phantom said:
  • Blaming state of the faction on old commanders
  • Spurring his action into semi-activity after being called out for super inactivity
  • Proceeded to get on for only wars with his men and getting off between wars to appear active
  • Started doing tryouts and letting in players with 7 hours under the mentality of "They passed the tryouts."
  •  All the new players who passed left the server within a week
  • Continues to hail Shephard as the messiah of DF
  • Comes to me for help
  • I give him advice
  •  He accepts it with a straight face > Proceeds to do the opposite of what I suggested
  • Talks trash about me to others expecting to get beyond Admin, hell even keep his rank, after all of that
  •  Been nothing but a bottle of negativity and after I stuck up for him when others demanded his removal, he continues to be a snake
  • One last hail mary: Applications

I should have removed him earlier. I truly hope he learns to become a better person and be more sociable rather than talk bad about people behind their backs. I knew about it, but never said anything about it to him because I just wanted him to change and approach negativity with positivity. Oh well, now he is gone in a blaze of fire.

He certainly "tried." Tried to make himself look as stupid as possible. Peace be upon you, Nomad.

Ironically though, Zoro called you out.

"Weren't you just talking about removing him?"

As for a bottle of negativity, most of the people I have had interactions with on this server have been positive.

As for my criticism's about you, I still stand by them. More people do not like you as SA than you think. But you were a good gen of Marsoc.

I hope the server keeps improving under your leadership Phantom.

Sincerely, Nomad.

P.s. I was active enough, you just don't care to notice that I do more than just play wars.

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

As for a bottle of negativity, most of the people I have had interactions with on this server have been positive.

As for my criticism's about you, I still stand by them. More people do not like you as SA than you think. But you were a good gen of Marsoc.

Sincerely, Nomad.

P.s. I was active enough, you just don't care to notice that I do more than just play wars.

You talking about the time I was talking with you in TS and he barged in memeing? Yea, I was talking about removing you a few weeks prior, along with the rest of the server. Also, the old "oh, there are a lot of people who don't like you as SA" story is..well..old. I would have thought you would understand this considering your "leadership" role of a falling faction. Any leadership position is always met with distaste and negative criticism. Granted, this is a game server and I don't expect children to understand this. I did also notice the things you did apart from playing wars, like reporting someone for accidentally switching jobs as you call kidnap, say yo uare going to hold them for 15 minutes, get them warned and tp'd back, then execute them on the spot. You're a G. ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

You talking about the time I was talking with you in TS and he barged in memeing? Yea, I was talking about removing you a few weeks prior, along with the rest of the server. Also, the old "oh, there are a lot of people who don't like you as SA" story is..well..old. I would have thought you would understand this considering your "leadership" role of a falling faction. Any leadership position is always met with distaste and negative criticism. Granted, this is a game server and I don't expect children to understand this. I did also notice the things you did apart from playing wars, like reporting someone for accidentally switching jobs as you call kidnap, say yo uare going to hold them for 15 minutes, get them warned and tp'd back, then execute them on the spot. You're a G. ?

Don’t forget him actively being AFK as well

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Sincerely, Nomad.

Bruh, I did that through Phantom's microphone. I was obviously memeing and you took the bait. cX TTD

Edited by Zoro
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

There is a difference between criticism and outright hate.

Our talk, constructive criticism.

The PMs I get and stuff I am told by others is hate.

Key difference.

Also that report was just me getting pissed off due to the relentless basecamp by RU during that war, so I'ma take the blame on that.

It's good to see you are aware of the criticism you face as an SA, and I hope that other's who bring up ideas won't be shot down with "You are very passionate about something you do not understand."

Calling me a child is not even a good insult my dude.

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

There is a difference between criticism and outright hate.

Our talk, constructive criticism.

The PMs I get and stuff I am told by others is hate.

Key difference.

Also that report was just me getting pissed off due to the relentless basecamp by RU during that war, so I'ma take the blame on that.

It's good to see you are aware of the criticism you face as an SA, and I hope that other's who bring up ideas won't be shot down with "You are very passionate about something you do not understand."

Calling me a child is not even a good insult my dude.

Oh, I was never calling you a child. I was referring to a majority of the playerbase.

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Oh, I was never calling you a child. I was referring to a majority of the playerbase.

Mb, misread it ig.

Either way, I hope the next COL gives you what you want.

Have a good day.