Mob's Resignation From GG

It's been a fun couple of months of playing on the server, but I have some "Issues" that have come back to bite me in the ass and the server is just not as fun as it was anymore. I
might come back, but not in the immediate future. Sorry to SSO for coming in and resigning so early in.
@Chris Branch  You're GOD, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
@Chef Ramardee  Hands down, best leader I've ever had, also has some dope ass cats
@Jaberz It was fun playing Black Ops 4 a couple of times
@im_Red Can sing pretty well
@Ethan Only known you for about 2 weeks, but still pretty dope. (Sorry again for leaving)
 @YeetMeister Couldn't let you have faith in me for over 24 hours
@Jackal l GarnetGaming.net + @Phantom + @Hoskins  Please, just make SEALS a good faction, it was my first SOC, and really the only one where I truly played it. I know each and every one of you can make SEALS great, but from what I've heard from outside and inside sources, SEALS sound terrible right now. I know you can recover from the small things I've heard, but don't make this into a JJ era SEALS part 2(Also known as the minge wars) I'm not blaming you on this Hoskins, it is your first time leading a faction. 
@_Jin_Yo you are a real homie
@Whoever bought me RU Elite Defender Feels bad for you, but still thanks
@Staff on US PLEASE HELP RU ONCE AND WHILE

See ya Gamers later /me salutes 

Edit: Just to reiterate, I'm not calling SEALS bad, mingey, or trying to be toxic. I'm just saying what's on my mind on the things I've heard from people, I would have no idea on what it is like in SEALS, sorry for making it sound worse than it actually is. 

Edited by Mob
Clarification
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1