DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Nomad's Departure.

There are few things someone can do when another has made a decision that changes entire paradigms. That's what Nomad did: changed the paradigm of the server and the paradigm of Delta. He changed what is meant to be an operator and cultivated people on the server that others would aspire to emulate. He would go on to lead Delta Force through pain and frustration from sources within and without, though it was always done with an upright zeal. With time and assistance from others, he maintained a strong faction that inspired me to want to join. From there, I have only improved and tried to develop the rest of the faction. 

I have a legacy to protect, to maintain the standards of Delta Force as laid out under Colonel Nomad, and to take the faction beyond what it was.

To the former Colonel: there is no other person on this server who could have led as you have and given me the experiences as you have.

I'm sad to see one of my old subordinates resign. But I will not sit here and state it wasn't needed. Nomad my friend, I had talked to you a couple days ago, given you a recourse, not to copy, but to build from, something I knew you'd do. I wake the next day to see applications, and now this. I will not state I am disappointed, because I can't be. It is more honorable to step down when you feel your time has run, than to drag it down with you, a truly hard choice I made as GA. Let this, be a learning experience, that you can't always lead forever.

-Joshua Felyx Shephard; Department of Defense.

Cya Nomad, sad to see you leave. There were some people that just gave you non stop shit for reasons I will never understand, so I'm not really surprised that is one of your reasons to leave. I didn't really talk to you much, but you seemed like a really chill dude. I hope you have fun with whatever you do next in life friend.