GYM PEEPS?

yo just a little curious on who in this community are also gym goers, i have been going a little over 2 years now but my progress has been stunted due to a back injury(finally healed) btw im a "power lifter" i guess but im not to strong yet as im still young

my current PR's 

DEADLIFT(NO BELT AND WRIST STRAPS IF NEEDED)- 285 (300 before my injury)

BENCH-175 now.. (used to be 190)

squat- 190-210 matters on the day.... I only use Wrist straps never a belt since 200 isn't that heavy (don't recall before injury)

My current program is made by me a 6 day, individual muscle groups each day (2 chest days, 2 leg days, one arm,  one back (hypertrophy added into each day)) I just finished blahas 5x5 program 12 weeks i think.. deffinately recc.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tora1 said:

I used to workout pretty often, haven't gone as much cause school been keeping me busy but my PR's are:

Bench - 250
Deadlift - 405 ( no belt or straps ) 
Squad - 315

shit how long have you been lifting also any supps i should be using else then whey? atm i just use meletonin and creatine 

Theres a club on this site you can join specifically for weightlifting.

Anyway, my PRs:

Im 18, 5'9 ish, and 155 pounds.

Bench: 225

Squat: 315 with belt

Deadlift: 335 (can probably do more but haven't maxed in about 3-4 months).

I've been going for about a year and a half, im also a huge follower of the youtuber Athlene X, teaches just about everything from proper form to diets. 

I started out when I turned 17, was I think about the same height, maybe an inch or 2 shorter, and I weighed 115. Needless to say I was a fucking twig.

I did PRs when I first started:

Bench: 85

Squat: 155

Deadlift: 175

Only substance I have taken is creatine and a shitton of protein shakes.

Im planning on joining the powerlifting team at my university, my maxes aren't huge but they are really good for someone thats my size.

Edited by rauler
1 hour ago, rauler said:

Theres a club on this site you can join specifically for weightlifting.

Anyway, my PRs:

Im 18, 5'9 ish, and 155 pounds.

Bench: 225

Squat: 315 with belt

Deadlift: 335 (can probably do more but haven't maxed in over 6 months).

I've been going for about a year and a half, im also a huge follower of the youtuber Athlene X, teaches just about everything from proper form to diets. 

I started out when I turned 17, was I think about the same height, maybe an inch or 2 shorter, and I weighed 115. Needless to say I was a fucking twig.

I did PRs when I first started:

Bench: 85

Squat: 155

Deadlift: 175

Only substance I have taken is creatine and a shitton of protein shakes.

Im planning on joining the powerlifting team at my university, my maxes aren't huge but they are really good for someone thats my size.

sick bro ya I did a local power lifting comp but it wasn't anything special also watch athlenex and david laid quite a bit, how do you join the club?

3 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

shit how long have you been lifting also any supps i should be using else then whey? atm i just use meletonin and creatine 

I was lifting for about 2 years, 
What kinda whey are you using? Personally I just used isolate whey while eating cleaning. Didn't use any supplements besides that, besides the occasional pre-workout.