Ozzy's Staff App

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Name: Zach Osborn

Total time on the server: | PDSS SS2 Ozzy has played for 186:26:08.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Tora, Panda, Shrood, TKTV(Panther)

Staff History:  None

Country of Residence: United States

Past experiences staffing?

I staffed and eventually Co-Owned Chaos Network (DarkRP, Deathrun, Jailbreak). Helped staff a few start-ups for friends that were looking to begin servers.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

I plan on benefiting the server because it's the server that made me fall in love with a gamemode. Garnet Gaming was my introduction to MRP. I've been here for roughly 2 months and the community has shown me nothing but love. They've given me guidance and great memories. It's at this time that I want to give back. I want to help protect the server in which I've experienced nothing but good times. I want to dedicated myself to protecting and preserving exactly what it is about this server that makes it so intoxicating.

I plan to use the experience I gained during my staffing/managing days in order to make sure the community and sever rules are upheld whilst keeping a positive player/staff relationship. I'm excited for the opportunity to be a part of the cohesive staff team that helps make Garnet Gaming an enjoyable place to be.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
Added Ref's
  • Like 2

Easy +1, we haven't talked much, but from what little we did I agree with the rest that you seem like a great lad. From what I've seen I believe that you understand that there's a place and a time for everything, knowing when to fool around and when to actually put on the big boy pants. Best of luck with you app.