Easy Precision Tool

NightShift

Hello,

I think easy precision tool would help out the server alot and make builds/bases/hobo huts alot cleaner and nicer to look at during interacting with the community.

It is really easy to use and easy to explain how to use it and overall would help out make builds not so cluttered and will use that far inches/cm's of empty space on the side of your builds when you want your builds to be even and it would be less time consuming to setup bases.

Precision tool there is nothing wrong with and woulds till be used to help push props in different directions, but with easy precision tool it would help a ton to line up those bases that has floor platforms to prevent the community to spend most their time trying to line up 1 wall evenly as perfect then next thing you know someone in the community who does this and spend about 30mins on their base now has to go to school in the morning or has to go some where.

With Easy Precision Tool it would make our lives better as a community to come together and make garnet gaming darkrp great again!

P.S. It gives us an idea that suggestions and that the main people who keep darkrp garnet gaming together is still active and continues to respond to it's true active members of the community.

+1 MEGA TIME. The newest precision tool has so many fucking upsides it’s insane. The biggest one being you can select a prop, then percisely move it to where you want it. This rivals physgunning the prop to about where you want it, then spamming the tool to adjust it. It would make building so much better and more precise (hehe precision). Also, it provides a grid on the prop where you can lock on, making it again so much easier to move objects. Go play on another server with this plugin and you will understand. It makes everything so much easier and faster.

• Spicy 1
On 11/27/2018 at 6:42 PM, Fox Angel ({GG} Beast) said:

-1 No, the precision tool is fine the way it is; we don't need another one

On 11/27/2018 at 6:44 PM, IAMEVOLVE said:

i don't really see how this is needed literally just click shift and e to get precise walls and plan out your base before you build....

I'm not requesting them remove the normal precision tool. Just thought we needed a new tool to help align props. Yes, there is nothing wrong with precision tool, but for me it lacks that extra effort that the easy precision tool can do.

p.s. It saves up a lot of time consuming. Allows players to setup their base and get started doing what garnet gaming is all about. Interacting with the community in a way that the staff are trying to help keep going. Yes there has been rogues, but in the near future if it keeps going I might have to step in an become trainee helper once again. -Perp aka NightShift 😄

Edited by NightShift
P.S. Read it
On 11/30/2018 at 12:26 AM, NightShift said:

I'm not requesting them remove the normal precision tool. Just thought we needed a new tool to help align props. Yes, there is nothing wrong with precision tool, but for me it lacks that extra effort that the easy precision tool can do.

I didn't -1 it for "removing" the current one and replacing it.  I -1 it because we don't need another precision tool...

12 minutes ago, Fox Angel ({GG} Beast) said:

I didn't -1 it for "removing" the current one and replacing it.  I -1 it because we don't need another precision tool...

Yes, but with the precision tool we have we should atleast get the updated version of it or something because you can't always rely on just the precision tool.

9 hours ago, ApexPepper said:

-1, the current precision tool is definately all you need to make a really clean base.

Agreed, but with the one we have it takes up to much time and with Easy precision tool it takes up less time and gives younger community members who have dinner in 30 mins or before bed time or before school. It would help them get right into the action.