Ivan Covatch's Staff Application

huskaii

Name : Ivan Covatch (Steam is Huskaii)

Total Time On Server : SSO OPT Ivan Covatch has played for 240:12:50.

Do You Own A Microphone : Yes

Referrals : Ethan, Shroody

Staff History : I've only been verbally warned once for killing a goat outside of base.

Country Of Residence : United States

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essay Portion

Past Experiences Staffing I have been staff on other games such as Rust and Minecraft on small servers. I haven't had the chance to be staff on GMod yet, but would really hope to be able to in the future.

Why Do You Plan On Benefiting Our Server : I've been playing on this server for a couple months now and am really enjoying it. The community is amazing, apart from the daily mingers and massers. But other than that, the community is very nice and helpful. I originally joined this server because i was looking for a server to play on. I wasn't having the best of times in life at that moment because i was dealing with depression and family issues. So i decided to join and try and get my mind off of things, and i grew into the server pretty fast. That is why i am applying in the first place. I want to be able to help out people dealing with things, or just overall help the server be a better place. Even if it is just talking to someone about a problem they have or dealing with reports, it all means a lot to me.  I am familiar with the rules and understand that they are there for a reason.  I am pretty active, and play on weekends from 10AM-4AM. I usually don't have much going on either, so i can be on almost every day. I am very friendly in the community, but even i get pissed sometimes, but hopefully nobody pushes me that far.  I frequently use Team Speak and check forums a good amount. I understand that not everybody can be accepted for staff, but i just felt like applying since i really do want to dedicate lots of time to the server, and be able to help out. as much as i can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Side Note) Feel Free to reply with anything such as tips, pointers, or anything to help me become a better leader. I really do want to get better because nobody is perfect.

-Ivan Covatch

Edited by huskaii
Adding Refferals
  • Like 1

+1

You have been doing a fine job in SSO so far, and you seem to have the right attitude/mentality to do good as a staff member. I hope you continue to do well even if you don't get accepted, and as you said, improve upon any criticism you may get.

Add me to your referrals list 🙂.

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

+1 I got to know Ivan (previously Huskaii) pretty early into his tenure at GG. I've seen him grow in his maturity and roleplaying. I think he'd be a fantastic add to the team.

He's an individual who can get along with anybody. Has an adept ability to read situations and determine what type of attitude/level of seriousness is needed. He's been put in a great environment, in SSO, that usually breeds players of higher maturity.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 2

+1 I've gotten to know Ivan for a little bit now.

He's been pretty consistant with his activity so far, and I would see him grow to be an overall more mature player on the server and pretty easy to get along with, I believe he would be a great addition to the current staff.

• Like 1

Because nobody really pointed this out, im going to say it myself. I know im not the most well known in terms of on US side, but im trying to get better at this. The past week ive been trying to interact with lots of more people instead of just my faction. But it takes time to do so, and cant just be done overnight.

Im sorry that you feel this way, if i am, i will try my best to stop, ive never meant to be mean towards anybody. I understand that it might seem i am toxic, and apologize for that. Again, i am open to talk if you would like anytime about this.