staff @ chat problem

IAMEVOLVE

8 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I dont think user rank and vip rank should be allowed to type in @ chat for this reason,

8 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

would be nice if the user and vip rank couldn't talk in @ chat

your original suggestion was removing it completely I was -1ing that

Edited by Charlie
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Charlie said:

your original suggestion was removing it completely I was -1ing that that.

9 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

and if that can't happen then atleast make the chat color like blue or white or something. 

plez read more carefully...

this whole suggestion is " changing how users can interact with @ chat"   if you want it to stay the same then -1 this post 

1 minute ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

plez read more carefully...

this whole suggestion is " changing how users can interact with @ chat"   if you want it to stay the same then -1 this post 

I never said I disagreed with the color changing I actually agreed with it.  If you looked at my post I agreed with Clark who said

7 hours ago, Clarksp said:

Or make all staff @ color green, not just mod+

So if its super important that I plus one 

+1 to that part but the majority of your post I disagree with.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Charlie said:

I never said I disagreed with the color changing I actually agreed with it.  If you looked at my post I agreed with Clark who said

So if its super important that I plus one 

+1 to that part but the majority of your post I disagree with.

Its good i was just clarifying wether or not you wanted change didn't mean to be pushy sry mate

• Friendly 1
On 12/10/2018 at 2:39 PM, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

-1 players need @ chat for various reasons, the /report is unique to GG and isn’t a bad system but players arnt familiar with it so when people use @ you can easily tp them to a roof and tell them how to file a report, also it’s literally not that hard to tell if someone is trolling in

Agreed, I have caught many mass Rdmers/propspammers through the @ chat

-1 to its removal

1 minute ago, wmskiller1 said:

Shouldn’t be you need a report for mass RDM

Yes, of course. It helps to find the problem to get someone to report it so I can take action. Reading too deeply into my comment aren't you?

Edited by kerry
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Or, and hear me out, you always check the bans before doing it in the first place / check the user by pressing tab to see if they're actually staff. Not really that hard.

Though of the two options presented I would say change all staff to green if possible rather than remove it entirely.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • 1 month later...

Bump. This is a really good addition to the server. Just make the colors of all staff, regardless of rank, green. This would prevent any problems from occuring / tmod's messages being lost in the sea of users asking "rdm admin tp to me".

Just wanted to bump this cause it's a good suggestion.

• Like 1