Fail Base, Nlr , Building during a raid Report

TwobThighs

We need to take into consideration even on forum reports, "if this were an in-game report and both parties were users/irregulars, how would we react?"

If this were a sit and I was the admin and both Buddha and Jiggy were users, I would likely give Buddha a warning for breaking nlr and failrp.

So I am going to have to +1 this for a warning/Strike, I do not mean to offend anybody or make any enemies in saying this, but it's my opinion.

Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
3 minutes ago, Vincent said:

We need to take into consideration even on forum reports, "if this were an in-game report and both parties were users/irregulars, how would we react?"

If this were a sit and I was the admin and both Buddha and Jiggy were users, I would likely give Buddha a warning for breaking nlr and failrp.

So I am going to have to +1 this for a warning/Strike, I do not mean to offend anybody or make any enemies in saying this, but it's my opinion.

Sorry.

There was nothing in the base. I offered to put the keypads up so he could successfully complete his raid. I really dont understand how this is a problem

Just now, Shine Sprite said:

still broke rules

You arent wrong, however, as I said before, there was nothing in the base. No one damaged him, there were 10 people on the server, and I had just finished building the base. I forgot the keypads and he raided me. Yes, I did break rules, but I would have been more than happy to compensate him. 

10 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Sorry.

Vincent you are a newer staff member so I’m gonna cut you some slack. You can’t treat every report the same. People are gonna forget things and there will be accidents. For almost every failbase report I go to I do not give out a warn. I just tell the owner to fix it and if they don’t then they get a warning. So for this case, Buddha did comply and fix his base. Sure he could have waited until Jiggy adverted over but it would be easier for both of them if he just added the keypads and let Jiggy keep raiding.

1 hour ago, Clarksp said:

Vincent you are a newer staff member so I’m gonna cut you some slack. You can’t treat every report the same. People are gonna forget things and there will be accidents. For almost every failbase report I go to I do not give out a warn. I just tell the owner to fix it and if they don’t then they get a warning. So for this case, Buddha did comply and fix his base. Sure he could have waited until Jiggy adverted over but it would be easier for both of them if he just added the keypads and let Jiggy keep raiding.

You're a newer staff too kid, don't be talking to other staff like you're something big. 

Powerhungy little dirtbag...

Edited by Shine Sprite
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Toxic 1
8 minutes ago, Shine Sprite said:

You're a newer staff too kid, don't be talking to other staff like you're something big. 

Powerhungy little dirtbag...

I was Senior Mod like a year ago, not my first time as staff buddy.

Edited by Clarksp

-1 He was the only staff on and the base was broke.  If there were printers and he was trying to stop it, It would be a different story.  All bread was doing was being the staff the server needed and help the person out, So they could continue the raid.  This is petty 

Edited by halstonde