dr_Sneakyy

In game name: Dr_Sneaky Age: 18

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:147994995

Warns: 0 Timezone: central timezone

Playtime?: 315:47;55

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes     

Referral(s):Source     

Past experiences as staff: Two other server in the past .    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? The reason why you should pick me instead of anyone else is because I am a true veteran to this server. I have been through the end and the outs of this server. I also have very good connections with a lot of the people on the server. Also I know I will be on a lot more than anyone else and I will uphold the rules and make sure that the server will not be toxic. Another reason is, that I am not dedicated to another server except this.

I have always been dedicated to this Server and this is the only I ever had been dedicated too. Also I know some of the admins on the server so they have really guided me through the server and helping me build up strong relationships with everyone on the server. If you pick me I will only encourage people to uphold the law and not break it but at the same time I will be tough. I will take my job seriously and only help the server out. I will make sure that I will try to help everyone out on the server and I will keep trying to build a good relationship with everyone one the server. Also I am mature and I am now a young adult that that has learned from my mistakes. 

If you pick me I will take this very seriously and not joke around with my positions. Also I have the ability to get on teamspeak and to talk to all of the mods and admins on the server. I hope you guys take my application into account. I hope all the mods and admins in the Garnet Gaming community have a good day. I also thank you kindly for taking the time out of your day to read my application.     

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I have been banned on this server in the beginning a couple of times. I can not tell what they what for because they where years ago.    

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes around 2 months ago   

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'll be on at least 30 hours a week    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball, water polo, and piano

Did you read the staff rules?: Dr_Sneaky

Edited by dr_Sneakyy
put spaces between paragraphs
15 minutes ago, dr_Sneakyy said:

Referral(s): Source    

I don't remember saying to add me. If you asked I would've said yes but to wait a while since you I haven't seen you on recently till today.

If you continue to stay active you will gladly get my referral and my +1

but for now  -1

Edited by SnipeKilz!!

I saw a pm from you in the game and you said that you did get my perms for a referral. Which was a couple months. I do believe you have great potential to become a staff member. If you swear to me that you are going to stay active I will change my -1 to a +1 after rethinking my decision. 

Guest ZachDLC

+1 believe I actually had to punish you last night for something. App seems ok, just check screenshot and I warned you for covering a hobo build of a certain nazi symbol so no biggie

Edited by ZachDLC
On 12/23/2018 at 3:18 AM, SnipeKilz!! said:

I saw a pm from you in the game and you said that you did get my perms for a referral. Which was a couple months. I do believe you have great potential to become a staff member. If you swear to me that you are going to stay active I will change my -1 to a +1 after rethinking my decision. 

+1 active now