Tekashi's Staff Application

huskaii

Name: Huskaii ( SSO OPT Tekashi Nazarov)

Total Time On The Server: | SSO OPT Tekashi Nazarov has played for 464:59:14.

Do You Own A Microphone: Yes

Referrals: Ethan, Ozzy, RedPanda

Staff History: No formal warns, just a verbal.

Country Of Residence: United States

Essay

Past Experience Staffing: I haven't had the opportunity to staff on any GMod Servers yet because I just started to really get into it, but I've staffed on a couple Rust servers.

Why Do You Plan On Benefiting Our Server: I first joined Garnet while looking for a server to join because there was a lot going on in my life at the time. So from then, I've really stuck to this community because they helped me overcome lots of issues and get through life. The people are nice and helpful, the server is fun, the community is just great. I've gotten to know lots of different people while playing this server, and they have taught me lots about leadership, teamwork, and respect. So now I want to take it upon myself to go a step further and help out other people as they did for me. I want to be able to help out people with issues they have, and help make the server a fun environment for people so they can hopefully stay. I am very active in the community and understand the rules fairly well since I have been in plenty of situations to learn about them. I normally play every day for about 5 hours on school days and about 10 hours on weekends. As of now, i am on break also, so it will most likely be a bit more. I consider myself mature and can deal with situations while being professional and non-bias towards anyone. I am friendly in the community and have been taking time to try and expand myself outside of my faction and towards all of the server, and will continue to do so. I also am pretty much always on Teamspeak and also have discord in case someone needs me. I have been trying to use forums a lot more, and still post every once in a while, while also checking the forums fairly often. I really do want to dedicate lots of time and effort into this community. But with all this being said, there are still ways that I can improve, and I am open to any help or tips that anybody may have. I thank all of you for taking your time to read this, and also for giving me a fun time on Garnet.

Edited by huskaii
Schedule Fixing
  • Friendly 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Huskaii is someone who I’ve seen grow in maturity and wisdom. He is dedicated to this community and he strives to make it a better place. I feel he is truly someone who can help enforce the rules and pose as a positive example for the rest of the community.

+1 and add me to Refs

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I have exchanged words with you before, and your application is pretty well crafted. You seem like a good kid, but I'd ask you to elaborate on your scheduling estimations. You legit said that on average, you spend 59 hours on the server a week.(19 hours more than a fulltime job). I get trying to use availability as a selling point, but if your estimations aren't inflated, I'd question your judgement and self control.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1

On the weekends, it kinda really depends on when I wake up because my sleep schedule is really random. But usually, it's around like 10-12 hours on weekends. During school, I obviously can't be on for 10 hours a day, so its more like 5. But since its break, I'm going to be on the server a lot since I really have nothing going on. So an average week, not on break, you're probably looking at around 40 hours a week. This could be more or less because I don't know what is going to happen in advance. So the numbers in the essay refer to when I have nothing going on, and I'm just playing till I get tired. Also, other factors like homework or test come in to play, so the time that I am on can change sometimes.

17 minutes ago, Reno said:

I would +1, but i can't do that mostly because i have never seen Huskaii ingame before. If i see that your a good person ingame i may change my rating.

No Rating.

"im not going to give an opinion but im still gonna comment"