DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Stike Appeal

Guest ZachDLC

LAlright. Been following this post for a while and decided to put in my two cents for why I +1'd this. As you can see, there are 3 t-mods in game during this time. Blair, Vincent, and DLC. The only Mod+ who can issue a ban is Vernon. I like Vern, but from previous experience, he sometimes seems to be afk in game. As someone who has been staff for only a couple of days, DLC just assumed that he was AFK. When I was a tmod, I also assumed that if higher ups were non responsive in game, they we're usually AFK. I have put in warn stacks in the past when higher ups were on, simply because they were AFK. Another point to add - how do we not know that Vern was AFK during the time of the ban? He might have just come back from being gone for an hour or more, and DLC just assumed. Now with that out of the way, we can move on to part two. DLC issues two warnings for RDM x2. This is probably his only fault, however this is a level 1 strike at MOST. He then issues the warn stacks and jails the reportee. Yes, there are some strange happenings, like the reportee being jailed for only 10 minutes because DLC was nice. Or the fact that there was no report. However, I want to take the benefit of the doubt and say DLC was just doing his job. His final offense was giving the actual gun to the player. However, it is stated that the player did not care about the server, and would have massed anyway regardless of DLC supplying the gun. 

In conclusion, with all this misconduct, I still do not think DLC should be issued a level 4 strike. From in game experience, Vincent seems to have some sort of bias towards anyone who isn't as steel and serious as he is, and he even mishandled a sit as well. As a T-Mod, you are in training. You make mistakes. DLC should not come out of this unscathed. Give him a level 2 strike; maybe even a level 3. Issue a retraining. Keep a close eye on him. When I get back, I will personally mentor him if necessary. Some of the -1s just seem like a witch-hunt, which is really uncalled for. From what I have seen, DLC has no intention of being a bad staff. Yes he messed up, and should be punished, but not removed. He has only been tmod for a couple of days. Give him more time. Retrain him. A demotion is wrong. DLC, good luck.

I'm not sure about the validity of the Level 4 strike since I don't main DRP, but everything should clear up how Zach should not be staff (again). He's obviously too immature for the rank. He's gone from threatening to ban people randomly, which lead to his original staff rank being removed, to now baiting people to break the rules and threatening to charge back. DarkRP Management team, what are you doing. If this isn't enough evidence that he should be removed from the staff team, then maybe it's time to reconsider your rank(s).

Edited by Zoro
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 5
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I'm not sure about the validity of the Level 4 strike since I don't main DRP, but everything should clear up how Zach should not be staff (again). He's obviously too immature for the rank. He's gone from threatening to be ban people randomly, which lead to his original staff rank being removed, to now baiting people to break the rules and threatening to charge back. DarkRP Management team, what are you doing. If this isn't enough evidence that he should be removed from the staff team, then maybe it's time to reconsider your rank(s).

Phantom he bought it. You may have an image of DLC, and it's probably true to some extent. However, from what I have seen in game and in the TS, DLC is proving to be quite a good staff member. As I stated above, most t-mods fuck up. We have all been there. It's confusing, and you are trying pretty hard not to mess up. DLC deserves another chance, because people CAN change. I know I have gone a long ways over the past 5 months, and I'm pretty sure DLC has too. Plus, it's Christmas morning. Can we go one week without getting another staff removed? As I stated previously, issue a level 2 or 3 strike. Retrain him. Watch over him. Another mess up and he's through. But I know he's capable of staffing.

Edited by Bread God
1 minute ago, Bread God said:

Phantom be bought it. You may have an image of DLC, and it's probably true to some extent. However, from what I have seen in game and in the TS, DLC is proving to be quite a good staff member. As I stated above, most t-mods fuck up. We have all been there. It's confusing, and you are trying pretty hard not to mess up. DLC deserves another chance, because people CAN change. I know I have gone a long ways over the past 5 months, and I'm pretty sure DLC has too. Plus, it's Christmas morning. Can we go one week without getting another staff removed? As I stated previously, issue a level 2 or 3 strike. Retrain him. Watch over him. Another mess up and he's through. But I know he's capable of staffing.

17a7c0b0509789a9b693dfb968639e6e.png

Then why is he calling it a waste of money? Additionally, it doesn't matter if he bought it. If you abuse, you lose the rank. Simple as that.

Guest ZachDLC
15 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Then why is he calling it a waste of money?

Because I didn't have the rank in TS. Lol way to stretch irrelavent information.

Guest ZachDLC
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Hol up. Hasn't this dood been tryna defend you???

Good point LMFAO didn't see that.

When I read it it said you said it. Still does. Idk why it quoted bread and not you.

Edited by ZachDLC
Guest ZachDLC
3 hours ago, ZachDLC said:

If you wanted me to leave give me my money back and I will.

That implies you, yes you, giving me, yes me, my 460 pesos back. I went straight to my checking account so unless I want to sit in a bank for an hour and get a new debit card charging back isn't an option.

5 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

That implies you, yes you, giving me, yes me, my 460 pesos back. I went straight to my checking account so unless I want to sit in a bank for an hour and get a new debit card charging back isn't an option.

The money you've spent on this server are considered donations, and according to the ToS, you won't get your money back.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 2
35 minutes ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

From what I've seen,

this man has been given plenty of chances. And he fucked up every time

Agreeing with Toucan on this one. Just from the forums alone you've been in a shit ton of trouble.

Edited by Krimzin
I have retard