Staff Stike Appeal

Guest ZachDLC

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

T-mods on MRP also cannot ban. However we are taught to indefinitely jail/freeze a player in a Non-RP location if we need a ban and no staff are online.

Yes a situation will arise where some jackass will re-join the server to get out of his punishment but you just have to keep jailing/freezing him. It can be tedious, but guess what, our job isn’t to ban. If they wanted us to be able to ban, we’d have the perms. 

Guest ZachDLC

I gave this kid a gun because he was making comments about massrdming the server and I wanted to get him for it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fp6xOxVo6FDEGkXaVgMPNbtRa2ina31-/view?usp=sharing

He then proceded to MassRDM, when he got to 3 kills I sat him (because if I reported him there would be nobody else on, or so I thought, so a report would be useless)

He then killed me in the sit when I roofed him which solidified my decision.

Even if this wasn't proper idk how this was abusing my rank as I was just stopping a massrdmer.

Me commenting on jailing or banning him is just me messing with him before I stacked and banned him.

Edited by ZachDLC
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Ozzy said:

but guess what, our job isn’t to ban. If they wanted us to be able to ban, we’d have the perms.  

Unfortunately we aren't taught the same. I've never been taught to do that just to warnstack and keep their steamid for a rainy day when banning staff get on.

10 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

I gave this kid a gun because he was making comments about massrdming the server and I wanted to get him for it.

Wait so you baited him into a ban.... As staff we are supposed to keep the server in good order not egging on rdmr's.      And yes warnstacking is taught in training so it's perfectly fine unless there was a mod+ on...which there was

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
  • Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

Wait so you baited him into a ban.... As staff we are supposed to keep the server in good order not egging on rdmr's

I wanted him gone so I mean, yeah.

Allow me to clearly and completely explain this situation in its full light. 

12.25.18 10:45 AM

I join in the server to see two staff members currently online, @ZachDLC and @Vernon. I teleported to Roof 1, (The suburb roof,) to find ZachDLC in a sit with a bigdbreece. (STEAM_0:0:157630483) He was being accused of Mass RDM, which I checked and he did in fact, Mass RDM

agJ96Dz.jpg

I watched the sit for a moment only to see DLC warn the user twice for 

"RDM x2" and "RDM x2"

4tVrQIU.jpg

1 hour ago, ZachDLC said:

I'm simply asking why. I've been told it's because I warned someone twice, who was going to be warn stacked anyway because I was the only staff member on at last check

My screenshot (displayed above) shows that he double warned the user instead of administering the proper punishment of a one week ban for Mass RDM, in DLC's initial post he states that he was intending the first two bans to be part of a stack, however, the bans occurred 4 minutes prior to the rest of the stack which ended up having him kicked. 

In the screenshot, he says "Yes, I meant to double warn" which is further admittance that he had no intention of finishing the stack initially.

Immediately thereafter, he administered the third phase of the wrongful punishment by jailing the user for 10 minutes for "Mass RDM but im nice" In him saying this, he admitted to administering a lesser punishment because he is "nice'" however, on a punishment such as Mass RDM, you should always administer proper and just punishment.

x8bKwq5.jpg

Nextly, I teleported to DLC and prompted him that I would like to speak with him, we went to a roof where he told me that I shouldn't have teleported to him because he "outranks me," although we were T.Mod and VIP mod. He told me that he was completely in the right with what he did, and he has "Prior staff experience and I shouldn't argue with him.

eXOOdWT.jpg

After our discussion, I asked him for the last time "why did you triple punish," upon my asking he noclipped away, found the user in his jail and warnstacked him until he was kicked. Immediately after, putting in a ban request with Vernon for one week for Mass RDM.

All in all, you committed several offenses and violated several staff rules in doing what you did.

1) Administering unfair punishment, the user mass RDMed and should not have been left off because you would like for him to be.

2) Quadruple punishment - we should never warn a user twice for one offense, and Mass RDM should never be a warning of any kind. You administered four different punishments, 

Two initial warns, a jail for 10 minutes, an additional warnstack/kick, and a ban for one week.

3) Warnstacking while a higherup is on, you administered the warnstack after Vernon got on, (Farther proof that the first two were never part of the stack and there was a clear timegap between.)

4) Handling your own situation- you can see in logs that the victim had killed you, which makes me think that the reason that he was ever brought to the sit was because he killed you, neither vernon nor myself saw a report be made by any players. (You have yet to prove there was ever a report)

In my opinion, you more than deserved this, and you should keep your actions in mind at all times.

Thank you all.

• 300 IQ 2
  • Winner 1
2 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Allow me to clearly and completely explain this situation in its full light. 

12.25.18 10:45 AM

I join in the server to see two staff members currently online, @ZachDLC and @Vernon. I teleported to Roof 1, (The suburb roof,) to find ZachDLC in a sit with a bigdbreece. (STEAM_0:0:157630483) He was being accused of Mass RDM, which I checked and he did in fact, Mass RDM

agJ96Dz.jpg

I watched the sit for a moment only to see DLC warn the user twice for 

"RDM x2" and "RDM x2"

4tVrQIU.jpg

My screenshot (displayed above) shows that he double warned the user instead of administering the proper punishment of a one week ban for Mass RDM, in DLC's initial post he states that he was intending the first two bans to be part of a stack, however, the bans occurred 4 minutes prior to the rest of the stack which ended up having him kicked. 

In the screenshot, he says "Yes, I meant to double warn" which is further admittance that he had no intention of finishing the stack initially.

Immediately thereafter, he administered the third phase of the wrongful punishment by jailing the user for 10 minutes for "Mass RDM but im nice" In him saying this, he admitted to administering a lesser punishment because he is "nice'" however, on a punishment such as Mass RDM, you should always administer proper and just punishment.

x8bKwq5.jpg

Nextly, I teleported to DLC and prompted him that I would like to speak with him, we went to a roof where he told me that I shouldn't have teleported to him because he "outranks me," although we were T.Mod and VIP mod. He told me that he was completely in the right with what he did, and he has "Prior staff experience and I shouldn't argue with him.

eXOOdWT.jpg

After our discussion, I asked him for the last time "why did you triple punish," upon my asking he noclipped away, found the user in his jail and warnstacked him until he was kicked. Immediately after, putting in a ban request with Vernon for one week for Mass RDM.

All in all, you committed several offenses and violated several staff rules in doing what you did.

1) Administering unfair punishment, the user mass RDMed and should not have been left off because you would like for him to be.

2) Quadruple punishment - we should never warn a user twice for one offense, and Mass RDM should never be a warning of any kind. You administered four different punishments, 

Two initial warns, a jail for 10 minutes, an additional warnstack/kick, and a ban for one week.

3) Warnstacking while a higherup is on, you administered the warnstack after Vernon got on, (Farther proof that the first two were never part of the stack and there was a clear timegap between.)

4) Handling your own situation- you can see in logs that the victim had killed you, which makes me think that the reason that he was ever brought to the sit was because he killed you, neither vernon nor myself saw a report be made by any players. (You have yet to prove there was ever a report)

In my opinion, you more than deserved this, and you should keep your actions in mind at all times.

Thank you all.

Summed that shit up nice +1

Guest ZachDLC
1 minute ago, Vincent said:

I jailed him in spawn and sat with him the entire time when debating the rest of his stack, until you decided to come and play supervisor and tell me I was required to tp to you.

1 minute ago, Vincent said:

Quadruple punishment - we should never warn a user twice for one offense, and Mass RDM should never be a warning of any kind. You administered four different punishments, 

That's how warnstacks work. You have to warn them quite a few times before they're kicked and you're allowed to jail them prior to banning them / entering in their punishment

2 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Warnstacking while a higherup is on, you administered the warnstack after Vernon got on, (Farther proof that the first two were never part of the stack and there was a clear timegap between.)

Vernon had no chat activity and I was unaware of this until Vernon put in this ban, which was his first action on the server.

3 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Handling your own situation- you can see in logs that the victim had killed you, which makes me think that the reason that he was ever brought to the sit was because he killed you, neither vernon nor myself saw a report be made by any players. (You have yet to prove there was ever a report)

''. you Just said when you joined that you joined mid-sit, and you can see from that video evidence that vernon was not on that roof.

Guest ZachDLC
5 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I join in the server to see two staff members currently online, @ZachDLC and @Vernon. I teleported to Roof 1, (The suburb roof,) to find ZachDLC in a sit with a bigdbreece

SO YES, I STARTED THE SIT WHEN THERE WERE NO STAFF ONLINE, BECAUSE MY VIDEO PROVES THAT VERNON WAS NOT ON THE ROOF and had NO ACTIVITY in chat even if he did join early.

but you still allow warnstacks when other staff aren't online right?

6a3e95d2e34bfcf104a7bf8dc1304ab0.png
https://gyazo.com/6a3e95d2e34bfcf104a7bf8dc1304ab0

Edited by ZachDLC
2 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

SO YES, I STARTED THE SIT WHEN THERE WERE NO STAFF ONLINE, BECAUSE MY VIDEO PROVES THAT VERNON WAS NOT ON THE ROOF and had NO ACTIVITY in chat even if he did join earl

In the video you didn't pm him or ask in @ chat at all why?? Also hed probably be on ts so you could ask him there...

Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Blair said:

DLC im sorry bro but you are in the wrong here. You could have handled this whole situation in a better manor 

I agree to some extent, but this isn't a level 4 by any means,