Staff Stike Appeal

Guest ZachDLC

Guest ZachDLC
2 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Jarold was completely exempt from the initial decision to demote you, he is the only completely unbiased authority. 

You seem very keen for Rohan to take the situation for whatever reason.

Okey dokey.

DLC i dont hate u or have anything against u, but u actually doing all these things , basically shows ur not actually fit to be staff, things like warning for rdm x2 TWICE, as well as when im on , literally still warnstacking someone when i was RIGHT INFRONT OF U( or vincent) which was INFRONT OF THE JAILED PERSON. So i dont know whats ur excuse but to be fair , i honestly feel someone who already messed up so much shouldn’t be staff cause im pretty sure at this point you would continue to do more bad than any good.

Just now, Rabbi Reese said:

I don't think Rohan is biased.  But if other people think a player is biased (regardless of if it's true) another staff takes over.

If you read what I said, I said Rohan is a biased party, meaning in this situation purely because Zach is involved. From the fact that he bought vip for Zach to the fact that Zach has claimed that Rohan wouldn't punish him for clear abuse in his earlier report if it weren't for me. Rohan is unfit to handle any negative action against Zach for these reasons.

• Friendly 1
3 hours ago, Phantom said:

I'm not sure about the validity of the Level 4 strike since I don't main DRP, but everything should clear up how Zach should not be staff (again). He's obviously too immature for the rank. He's gone from threatening to ban people randomly, which lead to his original staff rank being removed, to now baiting people to break the rules and threatening to charge back. DarkRP Management team, what are you doing. If this isn't enough evidence that he should be removed from the staff team, then maybe it's time to reconsider your rank(s).

Ur not wrong here, we probably need a staff meeting for the DRP higher ups to change the way we do shit around here , cause it seems like we, the HIGHER UPS, dont get the final say SOMETIMES and thats so damn weird

Edited by Vernon
  • 300 IQ 1
Just now, Vernon said:

Ur not wrong here, we probably need a staff meeting for the DRP higher ups to change the way we do shit around here , cause it seems like we, the HIGHER UPS, dont get the final say SOMETIMES

I think it's simply due to the fact that DRP palyers in general have gotten used to the sentiment that "It's DarkRP, the type of player is mingy, and that's the kind of players we are, so that's how the staff team should be." There has been a consistent state of staff abuse, from all ranks, that simply don't happen on MRP because there is no notion that it is okay. Even in a mingy environment like DarkRP, that doesn't discount the staff from the fact that they should hold themselves to a higher standard. This just doesn't happen and it comes from the top. Why do I care? I shouldn't, it's a Garry's Mod server. So, we as players in this community need to admit 1 of 2 things.

1. It's Garry's Mod, therefore there should be no standards and the rules are simply there as guidelines for staff to loophole and abuse and protect each other from bans.

2. We should have a certain level of standards where staff are held accountable for their actions and instead of always seeing an abuse report on the forums, we keep each other in check while still having fun on the server.

#1 is DRP right now and #2 is MRP. There is a clear split within the community and it's always been like this but not to this extent. DarkRP has sunken deeper into the toxicity and abuse that it's run rampant at this point. We can choose to care or not, up to y'all.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
Guest ZachDLC
6 minutes ago, Phantom said:

DarkRP has sunken deeper into the toxicity and abuse that it's run rampant at this point. We can choose to care or not, up to y'all.

I don't like the attitude but agree with the point.

DENIED

ZachDLC has since been demoted/removed from the staff team. If it were my call it would include a blacklist. 

@ZachDLC You didn't even put a ban request in @ chat before the warns, even though you may not see any other staff on ALWAYS put in a ban request (to avoid situations like this). So that's countless false warns and a pretty obvious bias, you're calling being "nice". You know what's not nice? joining a server and being RDM'd. Your job as a staff member isn't to be nice, it's to enforce the rules. 

You also gave this guy a gun so you could ban him and then called him "smart" when you tp'd him (even though you froze him after the tp so he got a kill on you...) You're power hungry but clueless, i would fear to live in a town you're a police officer of. 

You mishandled this situation entirely, and are very clearly not fit for staff.

I'm gonna have to agree with @Phantom that the DarkRP staff team needs to be held more accountable, but we need constructive criticism if you want to see improvements that reflect your opinion. I feel like a meeting with you and some of the other MRP higher ups would be very beneficial. 

@The King of Rohan Previous studies have found the giraffe has an extremely high blood pressure that is twice that found in other animals

• 300 IQ 2
  • Winner 4