Russian Phrases are coming back!!! RuPh 2.0

Hello comrades!!! Wellcome to Russian Phrases Topic version 2.0

Here as i did in my previous version ill add some basic russian phrases wich can improve your MRp expirience while you play for Russian Federation.

Yes, sir! - Так точно! - Tak tochno!    | Dismissed - Вольно! - Volyno!                                    |   Get in line! - Построиться! - Postroyeetsa!
No, sir! - Никак нет! -  Neekack net! | Follow me! - Следуй за мной! - Sladooy za mnoy!  |   Hold! - Стоять! - Stoyat'!

For Russia! - За Россию! - Za Rosseeyu! | Слава России! -  Glory to Russia! - Slava Rosseeyee! | I serve to Russia! - Служу России! - Sloojou Rosseeyee!

North - Север - Sever | South - Юг - Yougg | West - Запад - Zapad | East - Восток - Vostok 

Enemy in my sight! - Вижу противника! - Veejou proteevneeka! | Enemy down! - Противник убит! - Proteevneek ubeet!
Need backup! - Нужно подкрепление! - Noojjno podkrepleneeye! | Im injured! - Я ранен! - Ya ranen!

Salute is a little tricky one - Salutes - Отдает честь - Otdayot chesst'

Please, leave your suggestions in the comments below! Thank you for your attention! Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Thund3r↯truck
  • Like 1

SSO has two binds we use for our members, one that says "salutes" in Russian, and one that says "If you want peace, prepare for war!' in Russian. Of course, since me any many others don't know Russian, we used Google Translate to help, but since you know Russian, I was wondering if you could help us in correctly translating these phrases! The current translations we use are these, which are probably incorrect in actual Russian: "салюты" (salutes) and "Если хочешь мира, готовься к войне!" (If you want peace, prepare for war!).

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

SSO has two binds we use for our members, one that says "salutes" in Russian, and one that says "If you want peace, prepare for war!' in Russian. Of course, since me any many others don't know Russian, we used Google Translate to help, but since you know Russian, I was wondering if you could help us in correctly translating these phrases! The current translations we use are these, which are probably incorrect in actual Russian: "салюты" (salutes) and "Если хочешь мира, готовься к войне!" (If you want peace, prepare for war!).

"Если хочешь мира, готовься к войне!" (If you want peace, prepare for war!) - perfectly allright
Now with the hard one - "салюты" (salutes)  - Salutes is "отдает честь". And "салюты" - actualy means fireworks ?

Thank you for reply, Ethan! Im glad that i can help! ? 

• Like 1