Let Mayor Print

Adil Ahmad

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Yikes nvm. There’s an addon where you can demote. My old server had that and both the Mayor and PD could be corrupt. If adequate proof was found, they could be demoted.

Bad idea. Mayor is to create laws not break them. Also, why would we allow a mayor to print when the PD can break NLR. If you want to print just become a thief or any printing class. That's what they are made for. 

Edited by SnipeKilz!!
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1

-1 for following reasons

• Money printing is an illegal activity by default.  Mayor cannot make illegal activities "legal" via laws. 
  • A decent PD base and numerous CP (who can break NLR) leads to a nearly unraidable base.
  • Mayor requires level 50. Most people at level 50 don't need money. 

However, I do agree that their should be other ways for mayor to earn money.  Especially if the required level is reduced. 

Edited by Rabbi Reese
  • Winner 1
On 12/31/2018 at 10:03 PM, Rabbi Reese said:

Money printing is an illegal activity by default.  Mayor cannot make illegal activities "legal" via laws. 

The first rule under the Mayor section states that the mayor is not allowed to perform illegal activites unless the laws specificaly dictate so

56 minutes ago, Adil Ahmad said:

The first rule under the Mayor section states that the mayor is not allowed to perform illegal activites unless the laws specificaly dictate so

And your point is?

A mayor rule also says that Mayor laws cannot contradict any default law. One being, Printers are illegal.

Denied

I was discussing this with garnet one day, and I brought this up. I can't remember exactly how it came up, but I remember the rebuttal he made against allowing them to print was really good. The rebuttal he made either was that the action itself was illegal or the money they are printing is counterfeit, regardless he was planning on adding a permanent money printer that players could raid for and contest in the PD. (Like an objective they could hold, and the longer they hold it the more money they make from the money printer. Keep in mind my memory on this is a bit fuzzy so all of this could be wrong but this is what I can remember, also keep in mind this was when we had the old/new map with the underground PD) I'm not sure if something like this would be implemented nowadays, but it does sound interesting at the very least.

• Like 2