DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fix DarkRP

On 12/31/2018 at 11:00 PM, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

I kinda blame the staff tbh for the downfall of DarkRP when I first joined, GG DarkRP was my favourite DarkRP of all time. The Donors weren’t Pay2Win they’re was lots of tools and for the most part the staff were competent. Then when Ritesh got SA the staff seemed that memes and trolling were better than the state of the server. Other hand on MRP you had people like Duel and Phantom who had long convos on how MRP could be better everyday. I also don’t want to blame Garnet because I know homie is going through shit but his absence and makes the staff feel like he doesn’t care about DarkRP. But I also don’t feel that the managers and SAs don’t tell Garnut about issues for the server. 

1. Old printers were better

2. GG Needs a inventory system (idk if he added one yet haven’t been on in a while)

3. Staff need to be more responsible 

4. More content 

literally GG DarkRP has no point in playing, all you can do is get money from doodoo ass printers, and they’res no point in getting money cause theyres nothing to buy. Weapons disappear when you log off cause again no inventory

just a few issues

I’m on my phone so sorry if it doesn’t sound right but the main jist is Staff need to be competent and talk to Garnet about the issues with the server.

Blames the staff. 

lists reasons that have nothing to do with the staff..

Cameron to blame the whole staff team is just ignorant.. We need some actual leadership (an SA). The superadmin bridges the gap between the staff and the owner. So why has garnet not been hearing about issues on the server? because there's no one to communicate them to him. Trust me, i've tried reaching out to him multiple times with zero response so it's much easier said then done.

inventory has been back for a while btw

Edited by Jarold
On 12/31/2018 at 10:56 PM, gLitcH3dit said:

Here's a simple fix. HIRE MORE TRUSTED STAFF

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just wave your dick around and make trust worthy people appear? 

It's not that simple. We don't just need more staff, we need things on the server to make the staff want to stay (updates, promos, fixes, leadership etc..) 

• Like 1
On 1/1/2019 at 12:12 AM, Bread God said:

Again. Staff meeting should clear all this up. I would like to bring up an important idea to a lot of staff, including @Not Cool. Even though he isn't staff, he has a multitude of good ideas to share, and his input would be fantastic.

I understand how having a staff meeting would be a good idea, but we would only be talking about things that are out of our control. We could talk all about fixes to the MOTD and what we can do to get the player count up, but at the end of the day it's all just words without a SuperAdmin to implement the changes. 

And why does there need to be a meeting for people to make suggestions? there's a suggestions section for a reason, let it rip! i'm interested to hear the opinions of the masses. 

2 hours ago, Jarold said:

Blames the staff. 

lists reasons that have nothing to do with the staff..

Cameron to blame the whole staff team is just ignorant.. We need some actual leadership (an SA). The superadmin bridges the gap between the staff and the owner. So why has garnet not been hearing about issues on the server? because there's no one to communicate them to him. Trust me, i've tried reaching out to him multiple times with zero response so it's much easier said then done.

inventory has been back for a while btw

DarkRP staff are inactive and retarded 

• Toxic 1
3 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

It was more of a meme but yeah the community/culture of DarkRP has plummeted to where you have people like ZachDLC getting staff

Man you MRP guys love ragging on DRP without giving any sort of constructive responses. I agree that DRP is in a bad spot, but lets hear some actual suggestions lol. (ZachDLC getting staff was disappointing for me to, trust. Had it been my call, he wouldn't have been set in the first place and would have wasted the 50 bucks for VIPmod)

• Toxic 1
  • Winner 5
18 hours ago, Jarold said:

Oh yeah? That's like saying you shouldn't work somewhere for the money, but simply because you love the company. People don't want to work without compensation, and those that do, have alternate motives guaranteed. 

Okay mom 😂

idk im biased but i think 2016 was its prime for the server

people do try to RP but then there are whiny kids who report every little thing on the server 

but i also think 80% of all DRP servers are in a bad spot because the game mode is worn out

• Like 2