DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fix DarkRP

The DarkRp server is one of the oldest servers in the Garnet Gaming Community thus far, and I find its state worse everyday. Events like NITRP happen just as regularly as before, yet there is still an increase in pure chaos happening on the server. Sometimes it's 5, 10, or even 15 minutes before spawn is cleared of props. There has been staff on Duty either AFK, or just as tired of the shitshow these "performers" put on. That leads to a domino effect of people trying to kill these kids, so they can play the game they paid money for. Then someone calls RDM on the vigilante, and the staff finally responds to that???? There is absolutely no reason for the server to be in the current state that it's in, and should have never gotten this far. 

This post should be obvious that not all the staff, if not most of the staff doesn't do this. They would have to actively play/staff to go AFK on duty. Even that last comment doesn't fully apply. I see people like gunner and sneaky (a few more) almost always handling sits, and I truly respect them for that. The server would be in deeper then it already is if it wasnt for these guys. Love you peeps, the server, and the community as a whole, but this needs to be acted on quickly before the server turns into a 24/7 purge.

Edited by gLitcH3dit

Hopefully we will be having promotions soon as well as a much needed staff meeting. This is typical of DRP, however, you are missing some factors. It's New Year's Eve. People are on vacation, like myself. We cannot always be there. On top of that, we have lost a huge number of staff over the past month. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

I kinda blame the staff tbh for the downfall of DarkRP when I first joined, GG DarkRP was my favourite DarkRP of all time. The Donors weren’t Pay2Win they’re was lots of tools and for the most part the staff were competent. Then when Ritesh got SA the staff seemed that memes and trolling were better than the state of the server. Other hand on MRP you had people like Duel and Phantom who had long convos on how MRP could be better everyday. I also don’t want to blame Garnet because I know homie is going through shit but his absence and makes the staff feel like he doesn’t care about DarkRP. But I also don’t feel that the managers and SAs don’t tell Garnut about issues for the server. 

1. Old printers were better

2. GG Needs a inventory system (idk if he added one yet haven’t been on in a while)

3. Staff need to be more responsible 

4. More content 

literally GG DarkRP has no point in playing, all you can do is get money from doodoo ass printers, and they’res no point in getting money cause theyres nothing to buy. Weapons disappear when you log off cause again no inventory

just a few issues

I’m on my phone so sorry if it doesn’t sound right but the main jist is Staff need to be competent and talk to Garnet about the issues with the server.

• 300 IQ 1

Biggest issue in my opinion is level system.  

• Significantly reduces available jobs for new players.
  • However, it does lead to less minges at more important/abusable jobs. 

Staff have been less actively, which lead to an increase in late-night propblock.  This has always been a problem though--just not as often.

Edited by Rabbi Reese
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

I kinda blame the staff tbh for the downfall of DarkRP when I first joined, GG DarkRP was my favourite DarkRP of all time. The Donors weren’t Pay2Win they’re was lots of tools and for the most part the staff were competent. Then when Ritesh got SA the staff seemed that memes and trolling were better than the state of the server. Other hand on MRP you had people like Duel and Phantom who had long convos on how MRP could be better everyday. I also don’t want to blame Garnet because I know homie is going through shit but his absence and makes the staff feel like he doesn’t care about DarkRP. But I also don’t feel that the managers and SAs don’t tell Garnut about issues for the server. 

1. Old printers were better

2. GG Needs a inventory system (idk if he added one yet haven’t been on in a while)

3. Staff need to be more responsible 

4. More content 

literally GG DarkRP has no point in playing, all you can do is get money from doodoo ass printers, and they’res no point in getting money cause theyres nothing to buy. Weapons disappear when you log off cause again no inventory

just a few issues

I’m on my phone so sorry if it doesn’t sound right but the main jist is Staff need to be competent and talk to Garnet about the issues with the server.

1.  I love these new printers

23 minutes ago, Rabbi Reese said:

Biggest issue in my opinion is level system.  

• Significantly reduces available jobs for new players.
  • However, it does lead to less minges at more important/abusable jobs. 

Staff have been less actively, which lead to an increase in late-night propblock.  This has always been a problem though--just not as often.

It leads to the Older members and new people who base that they don't have to handle Minging cops, making them play the server more and more, more loyal players 

• Dumb/Shitpost 3

Ya I totally agree, I think though with a proper leader on ingame portion would help with the decline of staff but else then that we staff do need to step it up, personally ashamed of how poor of an experience GG darkrp is for new players really hoping it will improve soon