DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

REEPER's ban Appeal

Reeper

In-Game Name: REEPER

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81678836

When did the punishment occur?: yesterday or 1-8-19

Warn/Ban Reason: "RDM and/or FailRP"

Who was involved?:  Me, Legacy, GreatGuyHugh, and Eversman, (i was the only one that got banned for Mass RDM and FailRP)

Why should your appeal be accepted?:

the "Mass" on the recruit was sort of true. first off, he was out of the room leaving the building. Second, where i was i couldent see the RR door, i was on the red container crate right out side of the door waiting everytime. Should i have been? no, but thats not a way to get a mass ban, I prolly should have locked the RR door and not get this crazy ban. And holy shit, i did not realize how much the M3 gives DMG logs..... I also don't know where the FailRP comes in, mabey with the killing of the recruit?

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): None.... (wish i had done that, and i did have 2 witness but i don't remember their IG names)

Edited by REEPER

+1 for your unban.

You were not the only one banned, if you see this thread:

You didn't break any rules by killing Normacco while he was minging on the recruit class, leaving RR. Sure, you could've followed proper protocol when you see a recruit, to greet them with a "Hello, follow me this way in order to be recruited" instead of greeting them with bullets, but that isn't against the rules if you choose to shoot them on sight as they are KOS out of the RR. It is just more polite, and is a better environment for new players to be talked to rather than shot right away. Of course, if they don't listen to you and run off, then shoot them, that's what the KOS is for. Other than that, you shouldn't be banned in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Toxic 1

Accepted!

After Trip's report and thinking about your case, yes I did gloss over the report on you and thought you were also part of it without considering the KOS rule of Recruits outside the RR. This was completely my fault and knowing you in this community, I don't think you would Mass on the server. I owe an apology for that and promise in the future to not false ban you or any other people without sufficient evidence. And with that, you will get unbanned.

@Phantom please lock and move.