my ts ban appeal

In-Game Name: 18BR SGT WantedGamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9345810

When did the punishment occur?: i dont know it just says 150 days

Warn/Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

Who was involved?: I dont know

Why should your appeal be accepted?: i dont even know what i did to get banned i just got banned i dont even know by who

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): cant screenshot on pc but will pm screenshots to whoever needs them

My TS UID: 9ReS4XjgONv2YoQh78Xh/stLgvw=

Edited by wantedgamer23
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, ChrisBranch said:

Did you change your name before you where banned.

No

10 hours ago, Evity said:

Post your TeamSpeak UID so I can see who you were banned by.

Your TeamSpeak UID can be found in identities under "Tools" If you don't see it make sure to click "Go Advanced" at the bottom middle near "Ok".

6485a12afa2be09c9d2091ee763c9193.png

Ok

• Friendly 1
On 1/14/2019 at 9:25 PM, Evity said:

Post your TeamSpeak UID so I can see who you were banned by.

Your TeamSpeak UID can be found in identities under "Tools" If you don't see it make sure to click "Go Advanced" at the bottom middle near "Ok".

6485a12afa2be09c9d2091ee763c9193.png

He added it to post in case you didnt see

• 300 IQ 1

+1 Unless there is concrete evidence that supports him being banned, I'm going to support Wanted being unbanned. I don't see how Wanted can get banned for ban evasion when, from my knowledge, he hasn't been banned for any reason. I might consider changing my stance if more evidence is provided.

Honestly just seems like a mistake from current evidence because I have seen you on MRP recently and there didn't seem to be an issue with that. Unlike when horse/pony would join and then have to be mass warned because there was an issue banning him if I remember correctly.

Edited by Normal Hooman
14 hours ago, Evity said:

Your TeamSpeak UID isn't banned, what's your exact TeamSpeak name? I searched wantedgamer and there are no bans connected to that name. If you can't provide me with a name or I can't find it that way the ban may be on your IP address and not connected your Teamspeak Account. and in that case, I would need either your IP Address (PM ME) or your exact TeamSpeak name.

my exact ts name is WantedGamer23

Edited by wantedgamer23
  • 2 weeks later...