STEAM_0:0:80268378

Warns:

4 (NLR; Diss in sit; RDM; Prop Block)

Timezone:

(UTC-03:00) Buenos Aires

Playtime?:

33:59:27 (in one week)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:

I do have a microphone that works fairly well, and I'm downloading TeamSpeak as I write this.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

YES, and with good quality.

Referral(s):

Vincent

Past experiences as staff:

Nothing actually big. I have been admin of local purge and RP servers.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I entered this server a week ago or so, thinking it would be another crappy DarkRP server. Instead, I found the most interesting community I had ever seen. Filled to the top with a variety of people I got to know on my time so far. I want to become a staff because I'm a fairly reasonable and mature person. I'm up at times mods are offline, sometimes when most PLAYERS are offline. I've seen people breaking every rule in this week only, and I want to help enforce the laws of GarnetGaming in the server, and help the mods with their workload. I've been reading the rules as if they were my religion since I read the automated message saying I could apply for mod, and I hope it shows if you get to meet me on the server, as I act by them. I'm a chill dude, take well criticism, and I don't care if a guy insults me on a game, so I wouldn't be banning people for personal reasons.

It's up to you if you choose me amongst the other appliances, and I'm not going to stop playing on this server if it's denied -because I really, truly love the community- but I would make a great job taking care of the server. I'm a fairly good peacekeeper, and a good person in-game as some of the server know, but I won't hesitate on banning someone for two days if they mass rdm a lot or break the rules. I wish I could really explain myself when it comes to administration because I really can't find enough to describe my experience and modus operandi on this kind of thing, but words mean nothing in front of actions, that's why I would like to be chosen as a mod.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

No, I haven't. The closest to punishment on a server I've ever faced was a few misunderstandings on this server, but they knew it was because of my lack of understanding of the rules back then.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No, it's my first time.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

For now, all day, as I'm in my summer vacations and I'm alone pretty much all of the time, but when summer holidays are done, I'll still be free at least 12 hours 4 days a week and around 3 the other days.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Well, I do some sports, but they don't really affect my times. I go 1 hour to basketball on Mondays and 1 hour of swimming on Fridays. Outside of those two, I tend to draw but with no specific times set, just for fun, and animate, but those I do with no regularity, so I wouldn't count them in.

Did you read the staff rules? Terminus

Edited by Terminus
Did some small changes.

Outstanding Player, +1 without a doubt.

• Friendly to other players
  • Mature attitude
  • Vast knowledge of Rules
  • Asks questions
  • Doesn't take himself too seriously
  • Very nice app

Good luck I'll be waiting to see you do your thing.