Alexeion Staff app

Alexeion

In game name: Yandere

Age: 18 SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alexeion/

Warns: None

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Playtime?: 50:19:31.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES] Yes    

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None    

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Co- Owner, Superadmin on LibertyRP, Mod on ExhibitionRP.    

Why should we choose you over other applicants? For One I have lots of experience being a staff on servers like I said before I used to be a co owner on a 128 server the server was up for a half of a year before the company running the servers got hit and they refunded the owners money but he didn't want to start the server back up again I then went to LibertyRP and was a superadmin then problems started happening and I left. Latter on I joined ExhibitionRP and was there for a while and latter became a Mod then I was going into College and didn't know what to do. I also have a chill background so I can have fun with other staff members in servers I used to join I loved messing with the staff and having fun but not in the mean way. I love to communicate with people so I can get along with them this is there because I am really friendly I hate getting into it with people but if I have to I will. I know how to code some In high school we used to do website scripts and making websites with HTML I make some websites that look like other sites to see how they did it. I take sits vary seriously and will do my best to make sure both side's get there differences sorted and have fun on the server.

Here is some basic info about me. I am 6,1 I goto college to be a IT and love to game and have fun I do play Xbox so if you want to join me and my friends on Xbox pm me your account name if im not online or away I am watching anime and do not like to be bothered (This is here so you have a little more about me) 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have on exhibitionRP Because we were staff messing around and the owner got on and started messing with us.    

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes 2 other and I dont remember when    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On friday, Saterday, Sunday    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a Clan Leader on the xbox one and currently in College.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes Yandere

Edited by Alexeion