SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213786653
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 81:14:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES	
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rohan
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] VIP Mod on Garnet
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 	I'm very active and have experience. I have experience on TeamSpeak and in Garry's Mod. I know some of the Admin commands from being an Admin before. I'm fluent in English and I know how to de-escalate situations. I can deal with problems and take care of them quickly. I can also enter commands quickly due to my fast typing speeds, so It wont take me 30 seconds to ban someone that's on a Mass-RDM spree. I've learned from my mistakes from earlier in my life.
	I am friendly towards people even when they are not friendly towards me, I have high patience so It's easy for me to deal with minges and trolls. I can provide a good experience for people and be a useful asset to the staff team. (P.S the ban on Dutch RP was false, also it was when I was 11)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Banned on Dutch RP due to "abusing staff powers" (misunderstanding)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Over a year ago (can't remember) 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most of the year
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: E-sports league, School Band. 
Did you read the staff rules?: Lowcuts

@Bread God Alright so basically, with the owner of the server he was Dutch. There was a language barrier right. This guy was minging on their server and driving his car over people (CarDM) so I picked up his car, and he recorded me doing it. I made the mistake of not recording him running over people because car deaths are not in the log. He recorded me picking him up as a Citizen which at the time wasn't allowed. I got demoted for abusing my role as a citizen class basically and without any evidence to back me up I was demoted and banned. I've learned from my mistakes and will try to record proof now.