MRP War suggestion thread

gambler01dyer

Add new wars such as: 

CTF- This will either be a sort of flag or even Intel  that must be taken from a point on the map and returned to a capture point (i recommend US/RU OP for the flag/Intel) and the CTF caps will be 2/3 1 if needed.

Attack and defend (rush)- This will be a bit more complex but the way it works is like this, the faction picked to defend and attack are random and there will be 3 points in which must be destroyed/capped to progress (attackers must destroy/cap this to move to the next and defenders must hold attackers back for the time being) through the op. The points will mostly be at certain objectives like company, factory, and etc..... 

How is this good and how will this benefit the sever? It will give more options to play besides the 3 we get and out of three we only pick one and if we are lucky Team Death Match is picked but this is rare so adding more may open up more options for players to not only enjoy but lower the amount of repetitive playing of only one set of wars which is objectives and give more. 

Edited by gambler01dyer
2 hours ago, gambler01dyer said:

Attack and defend (rush)- This will be a bit more complex but the way it works is like this, the faction picked to defend and attack are random and there will be 3 points in which must be destroyed/capped to progress (attackers must destroy/cap this to move to the next and defenders must hold attackers back for the time being) through the op. The points will mostly be at certain objectives like company, factory, and etc..... 

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Ethan made a similar suggestion a while ago. 

• 300 IQ 1

Honestly, I wish the gamemode of the war would be randomized rather than having it be a vote, it's always objectives and that gets really boring really quick IMO. Obviously, it would be better if there were more game modes in the pool like what was suggested above but I digress.

Does anyone really like playing wars anymore? It just gets so boring, running for half a minute to an objective, get a couple kills, get killed, and then you rinse and repeat. I honestly prefer non war time and relaxing/RPing in the base, and I usually leave when war time does come unless I am needed.

I don't know, I very rarely get on but when I do it just feels so stale, like nothing has changed with war since I stopped being active. Having new game modes and it being randomized would most likely help out the situation, and if it doesn't just revert it back to the way it is currently. But honestly if Garnet could figure out a way to implement these that would be amazing.

• 300 IQ 1
  • 3 months later...