Nahkriin Moderator Application

Nahkriin

In-game name: Nahkriin

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:453030400

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime? 33 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes!

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos ?: yes!

Referral(s): no referrals

Past experiences as staff: I've been staff on a couple servers before, was a super admin on a multi-gamemode community where I dealt with both servers and the online forums.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am the type of person who can do something and catch immediately onto it, much like staffing, if I play a server a little while I can easily understand the game and how it functions. I also am very good at remembering rules, like the server rules, and the staff rules, and etc. In my past experiences, I have had many good and bad times, support and opposition, but I think that comes to everyone in a state of power, even if it’s on a video game. Responsibility first and foremost is one of the more important aspects of the job, to keep everybody happy being the most important.

From playing in this community, I have realized the behavior of our players, how they prefer to be treated and how they treat others, which is good knowledge to have if I am going to work alongside both the players and the staff. My skills include problem solving capabilities, as well as leadership, both are skills which will come to good use in the moderator position. I think that if you accept me above anybody else, you will be making a fine decision, and I will do my best to help to upbuild this community and strengthen the bonds between the players and their staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never before now.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can commit any number of hours to this position on any given day if you will give me the chance! 🙂 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: I enjoy reading, writing, netflixing, chilling, spending time with friends and family, as well as a good game of fortnite every now and then

Did you read the staff rules?: Nahkriin

Edited by Nahkriin