MRP - Hotfixes

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I'm going to start this by saying I'm not really looking for feedback. Like I said in the title, these are hotfixes, not suggestions. The things I'm going to list either should be unanimously +1'd or have been unanimously supported via my interactions on the forums or in-game.

Having said that, if you want to share your opinion, always feel free.

1. Frogmen Whitelists Need Team/U Radio

Reasoning: Pretty self-explanatory. It's a basic feature of the game that is missing from a faction.

Additional Information: N/A

2. Redbulls Disappearing on Speed Boost Classes

Reasoning: When using a donator class that has a % increase/decrease to speed, Redbull only lasts one life. That means every donator besides Riot. I acknowledge that the existence of Redbull is up in the air, but as of now, it's in the game. Thus, it should be fixed.

3. Objective Changes

Reasoning: People are done with the current objectives. Bored, tired, annoyed, etc. Some quit, some simply stopped playing as much. I haven't spoken to a single person who does not support an objective change. As to what we should change to, see the poll below to include your voice.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17317117/r

4. Add a "Send" Command for Staff

Reasoning: I want to start this by saying I'm not even sure if D3A has a send command because I spent some time googling for a command list and nothing came up. This one is @Ethan's idea but I agree that it would be a good tool for staff. Instead of having to tp to the destination player and bring the target player, we can use the send command.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
Just now, Phantom said:

I don't think there is a reason, as far as I know it's always been like that.

Would you be open to changing it to something like Headmod? That's when people start helping with tryouts and I feel this command would be used more and more.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

1. Frogmen Whitelists Need Team/U Radio

Reasoning: Pretty self-explanatory. It's a basic feature of the game that is missing from a faction.

Fattest +1 to this bro. Like it's something we require for wars and such.

+1 to all the other ones listed though too.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Would you be open to changing it to something like Headmod? That's when people start helping with tryouts and I feel this command would be used more and more.

Not up to me, but I've used it quite a few times in the past. It's just slightly more useful than tp'ing to someone and then bringing another person just to get them to you, but i really don't see how this would be useful. If you are a staff doing sims, you can tp yourself and bring others. I've only used it in very particular, rare situations, so I really don't see the need for this.

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Reasoning: When using a donator class that has a % increase/decrease to speed, Redbull only lasts one life. That means every donator besides Riot. I acknowledge that the existence of Redbull is up in the air, but as of now, it's in the game. Thus, it should be fixed.

I may be wrong, but I thought Redbull wasn't suppose to work on a class with a speed increase. The reason being that putting redbull on a merc or even a ghillie makes you stupid fast

10 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

I may be wrong, but I thought Redbull wasn't suppose to work on a class with a speed increase. The reason being that putting redbull on a merc or even a ghillie makes you stupid fast

Redbull on any class gives you the same speed as others. A ghillie with redbull is as fast as a riot with redbull.

• 300 IQ 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
3 hours ago, Krimzin said:

Redbull on any class gives you the same speed as others. A ghillie with redbull is as fast as a riot with redbull.

Correct. They all cap at 350

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
11 hours ago, Phantom said:

I really don't see the need for this. 

11 hours ago, Phantom said:

more useful

Kind of contradicting but now is it just a question of if it's worth the effort to change? Because anything that would even marginally be useful should be added IMO.

If you wanna talk in TS about situations that popped into my head, we can. You can also reach out to Ethan.

Just now, Ozzy said:

Kind of contradicting but now is it just a question of if it's worth the effort to change? Because anything that would even marginally be useful should be added IMO.

If you wanna talk in TS about situations that popped into my head, we can. You can also reach out to Ethan.

I meant it was useful to me in very niche situations. I don't see a standard HeadMod ever using it at all.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

I meant it was useful to me in very niche situations. I don't see a standard HeadMod ever using it at all.

We can chat after your Mundo game 😉