Entity

In-game name: Loki Malakai
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:155565076
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 316:43:35
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]eXg Buddha, Tenser, Zaroni Pepperoni
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Why should you choose me over every single other candidate that ever applied for staff? I'd be glad to answer that. I'm a very dedicated player to Garnet Gaming, in fact I haven't enjoyed any other DarkRP server that I've played on other than Garnet. I love the community and that's why I myself strive to better it at any moment. Even not as a staff member, I help out anyone who asks me to even if it means I lose some money or some items, and when I report anyone, I never ask for them to get punished. In fact the only reason that I report anyone is to stop them from rule breaking so they don't get punished!
    Another reason you should choose me over other applicants is because in my opinion, I learn from my mistakes. I've made mistakes in the past and I understand that but I don't want to make anymore. This was the first server that I have played on and not just DarkRP, the first EVER server that I have sent my client info to. That's why I'm dedicated, to make this community see that staff aren't grouchy people that want to get you in trouble but to make staff seem as if they are really there to just help! Whenever I get in sits and someone false reports me, I give them items to make up for their time. In my opinion, I'm a really nice guy and I'm sure people can agree on that. This is why I should be chosen over other applicants.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, in the past I have been punished on Garnet Gaming. 3 bans on my record, but again and I hope you read this clear and understand me for a second. I am sorry for breaking the rules and I apologize for what I did before, it has been rough learning the different rules! Though I learned from those mistakes and now I follow them on a daily basis! I will explain these bans in order and how I learned to improve: RDM|Propblock|Advert Dis|NITRP - This happened at my base, one of the first times I played. RDM was from someone standing outside my base I thought the sidewalk was KOS, propblock because I propblocked myself in a corner, NITRP was overall ban and Advert Dis was my fault entirely. I feel bad for who I dissed, and I apologize. Mass NLR - I was banned for Mass NLR because I didn't know what NLR was at the time so I just returned to the same shop and was getting killed. NITRP - Don't remember what this one was for, but again I know what it means so I will not break this rule again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: About 6-7 months ago on this server, no other server as I've stated.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 3-5 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy programming, hunting, fishing and welding. Building a doom buggy right now!
Did you read the staff rules?: Loki Malakai

I ask for honest opinions for reviews, and I hope for the best. Garnet Gaming is my favorite server no matter what.

Edited by PsyKick
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

Before I give my + or -1, I just want to make sure you have a microphone that works. After you answer this, I’ll give my opinion. Sorry if it seems weird, but we need to make sure these days.

Edit: wanted to clarify a little more. The question “Do you have access to the teamspeak and a microphone” is a combined question. Since they aren’t 2 separate questions, people combine the two and put yes to bypass the microphone question. I understand I am still being vague and strange, but it is very important that you tell me if you have a mic or not.

Edited by Bread God
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Before I give my + or -1, I just want to make sure you have a microphone that works. After you answer this, I’ll give my opinion. Sorry if it seems weird, but we need to make sure these days.

Edit: wanted to clarify a little more. The question “Do you have access to the teamspeak and a microphone” is a combined question. Since they aren’t 2 separate questions, people combine the two and put yes to bypass the microphone question. I understand I am still being vague and strange, but it is very important that you tell me if you have a mic or not.

I do have a microphone, I use it in-game. I do have teamspeak aswell, feel free to message me when I'm on there.

• Like 1
Just now, PsyKick said:

I do have a microphone, I use it in-game. I do have teamspeak aswell, feel free to message me when I'm on there.

Yeah, I should have done a little more research. After doing a deep dive on your profile, I found your other application and found that you did in fact use your microphone. Though that didn’t go well, I’d like to give you a shot. +1, add Buddha to referals 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

-1 thought it was against the rules to propblock your base entrance with a building sign clearly doesn’t understand the rules

I said kidding by the way.

(I see what you meant, I didn't say it that way lol but that's funny anyways)

Edited by PsyKick
Just a little note.