Referral(s): 
eXg Buddha | LMod (Raider Boi's)
Evolve | Admin
eXg National | Mod (semi raider boi.)
Stone | Mod
Zaroni

Past experiences as staff: 
Garnet Gaming (Mod) | ZephyrRP (Mod) | And 2-3 other servers

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Strap in boys, this is going to be a long one. Im going to start off by saying that I was moderator from June to later August and I loved it, the community was nice 
and I enjoyed moderating the server and if I staff here again, I would like to make an even bigger impact than I did before. Getting into the things that I think
make me a more suitable staff, first off i'd like to say I've already been trained once, so it's basically like coming back to a childhood home (to me) I think
that the one who will train me will have an easy time and the players I have to moderate will also have an easy time. I know how to staff from heart, I've been 
staffing across Gmod for almost 5 years now, and I've never once been kicked or banned off of a server that I've staffed. I know how to deal with players who don't
have even the slightest intention of RPing, and I can help other players who just start off. I'm also very patient (or so I'd like to think) with other staff and players
I've also never lost control of a situation to the point where I have to ask for help (Unless it's not something I deal with.) I'm always ready to provide and request
help at all times, and won't hesitate to do so. Going a bit into my schedule, I can usually get at LEAST 3 to 4 hours total on school days and 5 - 8 (or 10) on weekends
If I have exams or tests i need to study for I will keep my higher ups informed and make sure to get it done fast so I can return to staffing. I personally would like to
staff Garnet for various reasons, a couple of the reasons are, Entertainment, To keep our server fun and enjoyable, and to make sure Garnet is played for the years to come.
I personally think Garnet is probably the best DRP server there is today. I might've said differently a year ago but now I can say for sure it is (In my personal opinion).
Also going into my school life a bit, I am attending a leadership course for Grade 9s and 10s which basically teaches you how to overcome obstacles both individually and with a
team. I intend to use things I've learned from there and project them onto this server. If I do occasionally mess up or ban Evity for a week (Which I know I can't) I will own up to
it and face any and all consequences head on. If I do make a mistake when handling sits, then I will try my best to do better in the future. If I'm ever blacklisted (Which I hope I wont <3)
I will keep playing but with a V e n g e a n c e. I'd also like to add, that my humour helps with me to cope, when I used to be staff I'd usually joke around a bit with the sits that i knew weren't
going to ruin the player's time on the server forever. Even when off duty I'll still provide support to players and help newbies out. I will rarely (If ever) abuse in any way/shape/or form, and you 
can count on that. I'm also a sort of veteran of Garnet because i periodically come, like sometimes I'm sick of playing Battlefield and ill hop on the server to see how it's holding up. And if I find 
something i enjoy ill play for a few months. This is the man himself Kicks, and I hope you accept my application <3. Also I know that you might've not seen me, but (no offence) I haven't seen you either
and I've been pulling 5 hour sessions daily for about 3 days now.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 
There are few out there who haven't been punished in one way or another. But the most I've been banned for is Mass RDM. (Will provide info)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 
I've made 2. One sometime in 2016, and another last year in June. (Got mod on my most recent)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
The most I could possibly contribute is up to 10 hours. (If i'm really feeling it.). But on average I can do 4 - 6 hours. (Total Throughout the day)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I'd like to learn a Computer Code Language. I'm maining Computers in High school so i think i will learn by then.

Did you read the staff rules?: 
Kicks
Edited by Kicks
Referrals
  • 300 IQ 1

THIS IS MY NIGGA. WE WAS KINGS. SKELI BANDITS FOR LIFE. In all seriousness, I met Kicks about 3 days ago and immediately hit it off. He is easy going, serious when he needs to be, and follows the rules down to the core. Fat +1, and I already gave him my referral. Good luck fellow gamer 

Gigantic +1

Since returning to the server, Kicks' immediately became one of my friends. This is because of his maturity, sense of humor, and his continual attention to the rules. I highly recommend Kicks' to be added to the staff team, and I know that he will perform very well in this position.

Add me to referrals, and good luck!

• 300 IQ 2