John F Kennedy's staff application

John F kennedy

In-game name: John F Kennedy Age: 13

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:174366989

Warns:0

Timezone: PST Playtime?:

| John F Kennedy has played for 160:15:36.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [yes]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]     

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NO    

Past experiences as staff: [NO]     

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [Hello why I think I should be chosen over other applications is because of my experience on the server. I really think I have helped the people starting off on the server by giving them money giving them guns to protect their base and upgrade their printers for free. I also can  handle situations well or fairly decent. I have a pretty good rep on the server although people think I may minge or break the rules I don't I try to follow the rules. I also have a lot of playtime on garrys mod in general about 547 hours on the game. I have a life outside of the game not saying anyone else doesn't have a life but I like to take care of my pet cat pamper it as much as I can. I also like to hang out with my friends an example maybe go to the movies or Starbucks and cause no trouble. I have experience handling hard situations with other people and can handle them pretty well. I also participate as much as I can in any events or anything I can do in the server. My final reason why you should pick me over other staff is because overall I have good intention to help out the server and improve the community.       ]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes I have been a ban on a previous server because I didn't understand how to play the game.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have and that was on 2/5/19

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: all my free time and most of my weekend and after I get finished with my schoolwork.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like art and I am doing well in it/I like pet care and I would like to become a vet.

Did you read the staff rules? John F Kennedy

Look. You are a great kid. I have no problems with you in game, and you are pretty respectful towards me. I appreciate that. But your application doesn’t show any of it. It talks about factors that don’t apply for staffing a GMod server. Tell us what YOU can bring to the table. I suggest looking at other applications that have been accepted in the past. For instance, look at mine. My previous reputation from MRP was quite poor, and although some of it unjustified, it was poor regardless. To turn that around, I left the server peacefully, went into a new community, introduced myself to the staff and playerbase, and them became staff. I made sure to list all that on my application, which you haven’t done here. To add, don’t just look at my application. Look at all the recent accepted. Many tmods, like Kazra, for example, bring something new to the table. Kazdra is like a detective for the team. He is trustworthy, reliable, records all evidence, and presents facts as they should be. Let me ask you: what makes you different from a player and a staff? Why should you, over the 500+ different people that play on the server in a week alone, be chosen for staff. If you can tell me what makes YOU unique, then I’ll give you a +1 and a referral. Until then, your paragraphs paint you as just an average 13 year old. And another tip? Talking about how you visit Starbucks and feed your cat isn’t relevant to the staff application. We have an outside activities / hobbies section for a reason. Good luck, because you will need it.

Okay so there are a couple of things that I want to say about this..........

Paragraphs are 5 sentences each and that's the minimum that they should be your grammar need improvement and the app says the minimum of 2 paragraphs not 1 and 1 sentence. You also see to get off topic pretty easily here and that is another thing that I don't like I feel like you need sometime to fix this so I'll give you a chance. Your pretty active but I would like to see a lot more effort into this app before I say anything else if you do that I might change my mind.

I want to start this off by saying that I think you're a good kid. 

I think you have potential, but I don't think you're mature enough yet. You spammed OOC, and the forums, asking for someone to buy you stuff for in game money. To me, this shows you have a lack of patience, which is a huge trait that any respectable staff member needs. I think you CAN work on it and one day WILL be a good staff member, but I think you have a little bit of maturing to do in the meantime. 

18 minutes ago, Stone said:

I want to start this off by saying that I think you're a good kid. 

I think you have potential, but I don't think you're mature enough yet. You spammed OOC, and the forums, asking for someone to buy you stuff for in game money. To me, this shows you have a lack of patience, which is a huge trait that any respectable staff member needs. I think you CAN work on it and one day WILL be a good staff member, but I think you have a little bit of maturing to do in the meantime. 

Well put Stone.