Gtgblaze19's Moderator application

Before i begin i wasn't able to find the (dark rp > moderator applications) tab so  I'm posting here preying its correct :C

In-game name: Bob blazington, blazington, gtgblaze19

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163683218 ,[U:1:327366436] ,76561198287632164

Warns: 2 for rdm both were my fault for mis understanding's in rp situations

Timezone: United States eastern

Playtime?: 100+ hr

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s):          I had verbally nonchalantly asked a couple and got a yes from 2 but cant remember the names so i shall say none!

Past experiences as staff:            I have staffed in multiple communities since my first joining of early 2016. My first and longest run was with hearthigen where I served as a community commander in the jail break server and website (had to leave due to the death of my computer) within the same time I also staffed on fragrp, an old dark rp server created by conwell and Dcheese. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Why should you pick me?     I am gtgblaze19. I like to think myself be a friendly person until time arrives where I need not be. I am good at having fun but when things need to be handled in a serious fashion I'm the guy that can get it done. I'm a very respectful person in any given situation no matter how heated, and am good at resolving conflicts. While under the staff role I strive to not only make myself look good but the server I'm in service for as well. I am here for the players to make everyone's experience better.

I also have experience in many fields outside of server management that improve my skills and abilities as staff. I grew up doing carpentry with my grandfather so problem solving and coordination are almost second nature. After the passing of my grandfather I moved to potato production/agriculture, this gave me the lessons of dedication discipline and responsibility, and I've done customer service for Toys R Us. My main duties here were to take calls from customers with either account or order problems, this job taught me patience, understanding, and clear communication, and from the time I was 12 till 17 I participated in my counties young Marines program. Here I worked my way through the ranks by participating in parades, marches, speaking events and much more eventually making my way to PT drill instructor at the rank Sargent before taking an extended hiatus due to family issues. This tought me many things such as discapline, respect, proper use of authority, leadership skills, and confidance building skills, not only for my self but the recruits i trained awell. I've also taken on the role of counsoler for my summer camp but also during my duration with the young marines. 

That is why i belive i am qualified to be in staff position above some/most applicants, but there will always be somebody better right!.!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?                 If so, Include details for garnet gaming just a couple of warns. Other than that I'm banned from one other dark rp server, though I'm not proud of this moment I feel it was just on my end. I was grinding away at my printers and out of no where was brought to the top of a building in the newer darkrpv4 town and was dropped to my death at least 3 times. After trying to communicate with the staff member to get his reasoning and having my forum report archived 10 min after posting I decided to permanently remove myself from the server by killing the staff member that started the situation multiple times.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:                  For garnet gaming no. I do have one pending for Hearthingen Jail break but am fully able to be active on each server fairly. although ive been finding myself here in dark rp much more.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:                 I'm currently unemployed and applying for temp disability for back issues so more than I probably should 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?                 I am avid on cannabis consumption but when season permits I like to be outdoors tending my grow or riding anything with two wheels such as bmx, or Dirtbike. I have a loving fiance who take's good care of me as i do her so spending time with her is a must, and i typically find a handy job such as roofing, farming, interior/exterior carpentry, and other basic crafts.

Did you read the staff rules?: Gtg blaze19

Personal message: I'd like to thank everybody in advance for taking the time to read my application. I am completley open to critisizm and opinated responses, and can't wait to read the feedback!!

1 minute ago, evity said:

I got sent this video, do you mind explaining it to me?

yes this may have been a misunderstanding but i believe this to be a person whom was harassing me and a couple others before a server crash, he had no name and was false warranting as a police officer, as i reconnected he was there under the same name Vern had just verbally warned for the same actions, vern had gotten off and all staff were afk and i just wanted to get away so yes i killed him. if there were staff online/active i would have handled it diffrently. i also attempted to post in forum chat box that staff was needed before server crash/reset. 

i also feel my case is proven a bit more as this person was well knowledged but is running factory gmod no source/ workshop items... to me this is obv a duff account now seeing his view and previous actions.

@evity

6 minutes ago, gtgblaze19 said:

yes this may have been a misunderstanding but i believe this to be a person whom was harassing me and a couple others before a server crash, he had no name and was false warranting as a police officer, as i reconnected he was there under the same name Vern had just verbally warned for the same actions, vern had gotten off and all staff were afk and i just wanted to get away so yes i killed him. if there were staff online/active i would have handled it diffrently. i also attempted to post in forum chat box that staff was needed before server crash/reset. 

i also feel my case is proven a bit more as this person was well knowledged but is running factory gmod no source/ workshop items... to me this is obv a duff account now seeing his view and previous actions.

@evity

The account's definitely an alt, Instead of taking it into your own hands just gather evidence and submit a report through the forums. I'm not going to punish you for this nor is this going to affect your application. And for some reason, this guy seemed really adamant on getting your account suspended and your application denied. In the future don't entertain these people, please!

I'm fully aware of my actions and understand any repercussions. i appreciate and accept your decision. Thank you for bring this to my attentions. and i will take your advice for future reference. 🙂

Edited by gtgblaze19
forgetful me