Cheating?

topshot

5 hours ago, chrishuncho said:

Like I said br0ken no one was recording during the war. And I didn’t proceed to spin. After I died I stopped fucking around and focused on war. 

No, you stopped “fucking around” when jackal stopped spectating you and went to look at recording.  Also you said you didn’t record that gameplay, so where is your evidence proving you didn’t hack? You claiming you didn’t hack is retarded and doesn’t prove anything. you have nothing to prove you weren’t hacking and you shouldn’t be unbanned for it. Even if you were “faking hacks” personnally you should stay banned for 1) Making a Manager have to deal with your BS making there job harder then it already is. 2) being toxic and deciding it was smart to fake hacks and mess with staff members. You clearly have no respect for the staff if you think it was okay to do that. 

3 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

Also you said you didn’t record that gameplay, so where is your evidence proving you didn’t hack? You claiming you didn’t hack is retarded and doesn’t prove anything. you have nothing to prove you weren’t hacking and you shouldn’t be unbanned for it.

To be fair, i dont know that many people that record all the time, and people shouldnt be forced to record because of things like this. Also, how is he supposed to have evidence against him not hacking if he doesnt know they are going to ban him? Its hard to come up with evidence on not hacking in situations like this.

5 minutes ago, Huskaii said:

To be fair, i dont know that many people that record all the time, and people shouldnt be forced to record because of things like this. 

Shadow play would really help in a scenario like this. It records your computer but deletes after 10 minutes so if you press a button it saves the last 10 mins. I believe this is what the "recording" Vac is referring to.

Edited by Homeless
added stuff
4 minutes ago, Huskaii said:

To be fair, i dont know that many people that record all the time, and people shouldnt be forced to record because of things like this. Also, how is he supposed to have evidence against him not hacking if he doesnt know they are going to ban him? Its hard to come up with evidence on not hacking in situations like this.

He said he knew he was being spectated, then decided it would be smart to “apparently fake hacks” and assumed everything would be A’ Ok? Okay bud, okay.

1 minute ago, Homeless said:

Shadow play would really help in a scenario like this. It records your computer but deletes after 10 minutes so if you press a button it saves the last 10 mins

True, but not everyone uses shadowplay because either they just never took the time to get it or it lags their computer way too much

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
21 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

it’s opinionated, not factual. 

I truly hope you see the irony in this considering the rest of what you said...

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I truly hope you see the irony in this considering the rest of what you said...

You took it out of context, go back and read the whole paragraph Ozzy :P, it talks about a situation, not my opinion on the topic. 

4 hours ago, Vac_ said:

No, you stopped “fucking around” when jackal stopped spectating you and went to look at recording.  Also you said you didn’t record that gameplay, so where is your evidence proving you didn’t hack? You claiming you didn’t hack is retarded and doesn’t prove anything. you have nothing to prove you weren’t hacking and you shouldn’t be unbanned for it. Even if you were “faking hacks” personnally you should stay banned for 1) Making a Manager have to deal with your BS making there job harder then it already is. 2) being toxic and deciding it was smart to fake hacks and mess with staff members. You clearly have no respect for the staff if you think it was okay to do that. 

I’m laughing at you right now.

edit: calm down im not trying to be toxic here.

Edited by chrishuncho
edit
  • Toxic 1
7 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

Funny, he can’t even take his report seriously. 

No I am. It’s just the thing that you said literally sums up what we’ve all said before. Lmao i did stop fucking around after I died. And yeah I didn’t  record my gameplay how many times do I have to say this. Mess with staffs. Jackal? Ok. I should stay banned for fake hacking? Ok bud. Making a managers job harder? How the fuck am I giving a manager a hard job. Staffs are suppose to fucking help the community, obviously it’s gonna be fucking hard. you clearly don’t know what you are saying. So I say we both just stop it right here. Id say I wasn’t going to talk anymore, and that is currently what I’m going to do now.

Edited by chrishuncho
Grammar
2 minutes ago, chrishuncho said:

No I am. It’s just the thing that you said literally sums up what we’ve all said before. Lmao i did stop fucking around after I died. And yeah I didn’t  record my gameplay how many times do I have to say this. Mess with staffs. Jackal? Ok. I should stay banned for fake hacking? Ok bud. Making a managers job harder? How the fuck am I giving a manager a hard job. Staffs are suppose to fucking help the community, obviously it’s gonna be fucking hard. you clearly don’t know what you are saying. So I say we both just stop it right here. Id say I wasn’t going to talk anymore, and that is currently what I’m going to do now.

“How the fuck am i giving a manager a hard job” That is the most retarded thing you could say after what you did, you not only made one staff member have to deal with you, but due to what you did, now another has to deal with this report due to your stupidity, have a good day “bud”

• Toxic 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
14 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

You took it out of context, go back and read the whole paragraph Ozzy :P, it talks about a situation, not my opinion on the topic. 

I’ll elaborate. Yes he has the power to make executive decisions, that’s a right he’s earned as a Staff Member, let alone Manager. Chris also has the right to appeal the ban if he feels it was unjust. We, the community, have the right to include our input on the matter as long as it pertains to the report at hand.

Regarding opinions and fact. This ban was made on opinion, not fact. If it was fact this thread would be one page long instead of 10. It was Jackals opinion that the evidence was conclusive enough to ban. Jackal is not free from having his opinion challenged because he is an “executive”. We are allowed to challenge the ruling and hopefully provide details that will allow the Operators to make accurate decisions. That’s exactly why this reports and appeals system is in place. To challenge the decisions made by staff, whether it was from a T-Mod or an “executive”.

• Like 1
  • Winner 2
53 minutes ago, Vac_ said:

The fact that a manager can’t make an executive decision without getting second guessed and the decision is agreed upon by a majority vote weither he is hacking to be banned mind boggles me.  Jackal shouldn’t have to be defending his case unless topshot has evidence to prove his side, not examples, pure evidence. A manager should be able to make a final decision unless it’s overruled by a SA. Not by the community, at that point it’s opinionated, not factual. 

You’re forgetting one key thing, a staff member that’s has banned someone if that person makes an appeal has to bring up the evidences to the appeal, unless they want that ban to be false. This situation, right here jackal banned him base on the two videos we saw there. And if you play frame by frame it doesn’t look like he’s locking on to anyone here other than the sky. Yes, you are right it ain’t up to the community it’s up to Chris or phantom (i think phantom resigned idk) but the community opinions affects people to look at it from a different perspective instead of what they see

Edited by Lust | TGN
  • 300 IQ 1

This report could've and should've been cut off way before. I don't think there's a point to argue anymore. Just let Jackal and other staff come up with a final answer and get it over with. All we're doing at this point is arguing back and forth, denying claims and misunderstanding each other. This is only my opinion so don't get pissed about it. 

• 300 IQ 2
1 minute ago, petal-chan said:

Just let Jackal and other staff come up with a final answer and get it over with

jackal does not have a say in the unban for the reason of banning topshot its mostly up to Chris I thnk