Yikes

17 minutes ago, Acid Drop said:

It was in the whole map and not just RU. Sorry RU is in the map 😛

cmon bendak me and you both know you did that on purpose, i watched you guys do pt exactly in the middle of the road then all of a sudden i saw you guys revert your course to close to RU (its funny how you cut that part out of the vid), also no one randomly records in between wars, you obviously planned to do something, my guess is to get me in trouble because you clearly love me to death. im not  that fucking dumb

Edited by Coyotee
  • 300 IQ 2
1 hour ago, {GG}otham said:

Not saying what Coyote did was appropriate, but if you guys don't want to be bothered I recommend not doing it right outside of RU. The only thing you guys managed to accomplish is RDM and get yourselves in potential trouble.

Got a issue = make a report 

They ain't dumb they knew what they were doing

But hey very funny 😀

2 hours ago, Coyotee said:

cmon bendak me and you both know you did that on purpose, i watched you guys do pt exactly in the middle of the road then all of a sudden i saw you guys revert your course to close to RU (its funny how you cut that part out of the vid), also no one randomly records in between wars, you obviously planned to do something, my guess is to get me in trouble because you clearly love me to death. im not  that fucking dumb

wasnt a random pre-recorded thing. it was a game capture that i trimmed to not be 5 minutes long. we weren't targeting you. oh well

Rangers and Vega obviously have VERY polarizing ways of running our factions. That doesn't mean you need to toxicly lynch players who enjoy some RP and don't entirely focus on combat. 

And @Coyotee, I know you've been here for awhile and I like you. I can promise you we did not target you or anyone. It was a quite 'unpleasent' surprise to be ambushed by a bush screaming about virginity and pussy.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, SlideTurtle said:

Rangers and Vega obviously have VERY polarizing ways of running our factions. That doesn't mean you need to toxicly lynch players who enjoy some RP and don't entirely focus on combat. 

And @Coyotee, I know you've been here for awhile and I like you. I can promise you we did not target you or anyone. It was a quite 'unpleasent' surprise to be ambushed by a bush screaming about virginity and pussy.

Serious post on shitpost?

Next time if you dont want to be bothered get a claimed area and do pt there, like i said in my previous response you guys literally reverted your course to be REALLY close to RU base. Stuff like that makes me wonder what your "pt" motives ACTUALLY are.

2 minutes ago, Acid Drop said:

I think it's time to lock this post. This SHITPOST got way too much traction than it should have.

You guys need to realize the situation and grow up on this whole "disrespect" thing. If words hurt sauce a pm. Imagine how this whole situation could have been avoided? DOING PT AT A CLAIMED AREA. Yall are at fault here and dont know it

Edited by Coyotee
  • 300 IQ 1
4 minutes ago, Coyotee said:

You guys need to realize the situation and grow up on this whole "disrespect" thing. If words hurt sauce a pm. Imagine how this whole situation could have been avoided? DOING PT AT A CLAIMED AREA. Yall are at fault here and dont know it

Hey I'm just trynna have a laugh here. I can't talk for the rest of rangers on the laugh shit tho. They need to grow up. I agree with you on all that.