My Resignation From 2GA

Well, 5 months as 2GA marshal.

It has been a long ass run, I have made mistakes, but I have done my best to iron out many of them. I do feel I still could have done more with my time as marshal. I have met some amazing people along the way.  I have also have been helped along the way with other leaders and officer. I have hopefully done some good with the faction I have been a part of for nearly a year and have sunk a thousand hours into.  I could have stayed longer but I have to focus on schoolwork with a big project coming up.

Thank you for being the best community i have been a part of.

Some Good boys

@Young Cup Good luck as Marshal my friend, you have waited long enough.

@Skye@Big Boss@ZedDxeD@Ethan : Thank you too you 4 for being supportive for when i having problems or  if I needed advice.

@Koulit@Captainswag@kat.@Bleach@Dempsey@ducky2446 @Paul : Former or Current officers, you guys have been great friends and I will miss some of the memories I've had on the server with you guys

Thank you too you all for the times i have had on this server. ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Friendly 4
  • Sad 11
  • Winner 2

Flame, you have made my 2GA experience memorable.

You were the longest running and frankly the best one I've seen on.

I hope to keep playing CS:GO with you in the future, perhaps wee'll finally get out of silver lol

Good luck on the faction you choose to join, should you choose to.

Yours,

~Kat

Edited by kat.
  • Like 2

Flame, I wish you luck wherever you go. Its been a great time, you are a good friend, and I hope that it stays that way.

Anyways, I've got nothing to say that doesn't sound cliché, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

A good friend,

-Chernov the Castrater (its Captain)

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

Yah know what flame I Didn't get tagged but that's fine.... anyways from the time I was a SSP you kinda scared me but after awhile you seemed like a chill doode, I got KST and Resigned a week later but from that time I was a KST you were a very good boi ~ good luck to you in the future /me salutes with great honor and respect, Your bestest doggo friend - MurphPup 

• Like 2

Flame I knew this day would come you where still there for most of my ranks and its sad to see ya go brother but no worrys I'm sure 2GA will be fine and I'll always be around to annoy you and now young along with the rest of the officer see you around anytime your free and we all understand school comes first.

/me salutes

Also sorry I couldent make it for your salute along with everyone else still out of state.

• Like 2