Hind Staff Application

LilHind

In-game name: Hind/Lust

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:88976894

Warns: None

Timezone: Central Standard time

Playtime?:| GRU LtCol Lust has played for 1027:53:23.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Towelie 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was mod on Garnet gaming around a year or two ago

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefiting the server by playing by the rules and make sure others do the same. I have been a previous staff member so i know how to handle sits. I plan on bringing a positive attitude every time i play to make sure myself and others have a great time while playing Garnet. I am very dedicated, willing to learn, and willing to assist the community more as a staff member. If i was staff i would gladly accept sits even it means missing part of war, anything i can do to help the community and player base i will do to the best of my ability.

I plan to bring a fun yet serious RP aspect to the server. I am mature and can help solve problems in a calm and peaceful manner. I am a chill person and can keep myself cool under pressure and hostility. I am willing to play late at night when there are no admins on. I am a helpful, cooperative person. I am willing to help this server to the best of my ability and plan to so for a long time. I'm trying hard to grow on this server and share my experience with everyone truthfully, and completely, and share with them some tips and etc. I like to continue to challenge myself and develop so I can improve not only myself, but help to provide a good role model for those around.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details:  I have not

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes i made one around 1 to 2 years ago, which got accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on every weekday from 4:30 PM to 8 or 9 PM. On weekends i can be on all day

Edit: Added more to second paragraph.

Edited by ThEoFfIcIaL HiNd
Added more to second paragraph, Changed Playtime
  • Like 6
  • Informative 1

+1 I understand the short paragraph since you been a staff member beforehand. I have yet to seen any mingeiness from you. You are active and mature for the most part. I'll hold you to "I would gladly accept sits even if it mean missing parts of war" 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

-1 for now just because of the first time I interacted with you when you got back, first thing you did was come up to me and ask me for SEAL reserves back, then you proceeded to be sour towards me the rest of that day after I said I would not give them back. Also I haven't really seen you on US nor have I seen you interact with US people and thus I don't think many of the people on the american side know you too well, to which I'd say play both sides for a bit so you can express yourself to the broad side of the community instead of just playing US/RU with your friends only and only interacting with them. Also your paragraphs are a bit lacking and see the repetition of "I am this" or "I am able to" or "I plan to".

So I'd say, beef up your paragraphs a bit and expand yourself to both sides of the server, US and RU. Besides that you would make a good addition to the team.

v Edited Portion v

So to add more context for those of you that are 'confused' and some of you reaching out to me aswell for clarification, yes I am quite aware Hind played GB for a while when he came back, though the impact he had made while on it was quite minimal and he played with the same people to whom he plays with on RU thus his persona and time on US was limited to only those who were already exposed to him. Which is why I had said to expand himself out to more US.

Edited by Pencil
confusion
  • Like 1