BPG Glibibitably Moderator Application

In-game name: BPG Glibibitably
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:95495547
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | BPG Glibibitably has played for 404:26:30. (wow)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, but it would be a hassle
    Referral(s): No one specifically, but I would consider a lot of the staff as friends such as Anon, Iron Fetus, Buddha, and Fetn "Hot Cakes" Deviluke.
    Past experiences as staff: I was staff on a Minecraft server when I was younger. But I also co-own and manage an 80+ person discord server.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel a strong connection with this community. Daddy Coochie wouldn't be getting straight As in Algebra if I didn't help him with his homework. I created a whole gang of like-minded individuals (#BPG4LYFE). I love this community and I want to help keep it awesome by getting rid of the propmingers, the micspammers, the dissers in ooc. In short terms, I want people to feel the same happiness I feel when I play on the server, and I'll do anything to contribute to that goal. too often I log on and see something against the rules and I can't do anything about it. I feel that I could do a good job of making sure that that happens as little as possible. I love playing DarkRP and I want other people to appreciate this thing that I love just as much as I do. Minges ruin that. and absent staff enable the behavior.

I spend a lot of time on the server and I hate it when some guy is massing and there's no one there to stop them. I grew up in a hostile household. My father put immense pressure on me as a child and traumatized me dramatically, I say this not to invoke guilt, but to show to you that I am not the kind of person to sit idly by while someone is being a major dick. I've always stuck up for others to the best of my abilities. My grandfather died in February, and all I could think about was what it was doing to my mother. Most of this doesn't carry over to GMod DarkRP, however, I want to demonstrate that I will never rest until justice is dispatched. I care about the people on this server like they were my family

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Yes. I had just gotten my perm double barrel and I was eager to test it out, so I switched to Alyx and mugged a couple people. I wasn't very familiar with the thief class at the time and I was unaware that there was a mug cooldown. In hindsight, that was pretty  stupid. I was messing around with friends and mugging them then killing them. One of them was Evity and he took me to a sit roof and told me he was going to 1 week ban me for massRDM. I apologized profusely and he saw that it was a mistake and he put it down to 4 days for NITRP. I started writing an appeal, but before I could finish Evity unbanned me. Thanks, by the way, Evity. It was a dumb mistake and it definitely won't happen again

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Alot. way too much. I'm on from 3 to 11 every day except tuesdays and thursdays (with some exceptions). I am a Junior in high school, so that can complicate things but I spend most of my afternoons on the server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do Improv, I sing, and I do parkour.
Did you read the staff rules?: BPG Glibibitably

Edited by glibglibglib
profanity/jokes/miscalculation/I'm a fool

I play with you everyday and I believe that you would be good on the staff team but.The Paragraphs  could be a little more beefier and they could show some more reasons why you want to be staff since you trail off with some jokes here and there.If you could fix that i will +1 you

edit - +1

Edited by Fetn
4 minutes ago, Fetn said:

I play with you everyday and I believe that you would be good on the staff team but.The Paragraphs  could be a little more beefier and they could show some more reasons why you want to be staff since you trail off with some jokes here and there.If you could fix that i will +1 you

I fixed it up a bit so it says more about why I want to be mod... Hot Cakes

19 hours ago, glibglibglib said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

-1, Reread staff rules.

EDIT : Fixed application, I believe you'd be a good staff member and could bring benefits to the team +1

Edited by National1