DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Staff Roster | Month of March, 2019

On 4/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, eXg-Buddha said:

First off, congrats to all promoted. 7,000 + sits! Holy shit!

Now a quick shout-out to all the staff gentlemen -

@evity it is a fucking honor working under you. You are my favorite SA, with Zoro keeping a close second. Wouldn't be possible without you. Also your brother is hilarious. Don't know his tag, but send him my love.

@Kicks no matter how much I make fun of you, you are my best friend on the server. Wish I was more active recently, but you are a fucking blast to hang out with and do shit with. Love you xoxo

@National never have I seen a man eat so much lean cuisine. You are also my fucking best friend on the server. You are funny as fuck, and always keep me entertained in TS.

@dr_Sneakyy please take the condoms out of your backpack. Fr tho, you yet again are one of my best friends. Funny as fuck in Snapchat calls and a pleasure to admin abuse. I love ya!

@Exotic you yelled at me about operator docs and I'll never forgive you. For real tho, I love you, and you are also one of my best friends. It's been a blast so far working with you and hanging out, and you are funny af. Congrats on the promotion! I'll catch up soon... (good luck on becoming the next manager btw!)

@Xean you are new, yet still funny as fuck. You another one of the best homies and it is funny as fuck listening to you lie about your sex life. Skinny white nigga.

@Iron_Fetus33 you are also new, and I had my doubts about you in the beginning. However, you are extremely chill and an amazing person in TS. One of the few genuine people on GG, and I love playing with ya. ❤️

@Vernon I love you so much it's crazy. Never really knew you until I was an s.mod, but you are funny as fuck and your laugh is a life changer. Love staffing under you, and you one of my best friends. Xoxo

@Jarold inactive fuck. I miss playing Apex with you, but you an OG nigga from day one. The amount of good times I've had with you is insane, and I can't wait to have many more. You truly are one of my best friends.

@JPdude speaking of which, it's Jarold's brother. You have my forums account password as well as my CS:GO account, and the first thing you say to me in a month is give me the steam access code. Fuck you. But fr, congrats on manager. You are incredibly funny, and you were one of my original best friends and still are today. Love but hate you.

@The King of Rohan you have been so kind to me throughout my entire staff career. You accepted my app, you donated me AND my brother shit out of the blue, and you are probably the nicest and funniest people I know on the server. You may be inactive, but every moment I spend with you is amazing. I can't even put my happiness into words, but you are one of my best friends. Couldn't have done it without you Rohan. Also yeah ik I'll update my operator docs just chill out.

@Enƫity I was super sceptical about you at first. I thought you were a part of the minge army, you know with you not having a mic and all. But over the past month or so, I really have got to enjoy hanging out and staffing alongside you. You are funny as fuck and know how to have a good time. You are one of my best friends, and I was wrong about you. Love you! 

@Roy kennethkennethkennetkennethkenkenkennethkennethken. The @ command is fucked on mobile but I wanted to tag you too. You aren't staff, but you are also one of my best friends. Extremely funny and a great dude. Was fun testing out hit registration and dueling you, plus playing Roblox for 5 minutes. Hope you do get the chance to join the staff team one day!

For all the other people I missed but forgot to mention, it's because it's almost 1 am and I'm tired as fuck. Can't tell you all how grateful I am to be staffing on here. It really has been a journey, and I can't wait for the next month to come. You boys (and girls, if there are any) are amazing. This sounded like a resignation but it's not. Idk why but I was super hyped about this month and im just overjoyed. Not gay, BTW. Thanks everyone, and a special mention to Red Crypt, Dempsey, Oatlife and Ethan for making my time when I visit MRP enjoyable. You guys are real ones, especially Crypt and Dempsey. Thanks everyone for being a lad and lass. To many more!

~eXg Buddha

How many best friends can one person have and why is everyone funny as fuck.. i feel cheated on 

(im back at school now so my activity will be better pooface)

@JPdude LET'S GO BOI WE OUT HERE. I'm gonna be bugging you to help me with shit even more now 😉

GRATZ TO ALL PROMOTED!

Edited by Jarold
  • Like 2
On 4/2/2019 at 3:21 AM, eXg-Buddha said:

@Kicks no matter how much I make fun of you, you are my best friend on the server. Wish I was more active recently, but you are a fucking blast to hang out with and do shit with. Love you xoxo

First off, gay... af. Second, You don't make fun of me, i make fun of you. Third, How many mf best friends you got, jew-stache.

• Haha 1
On 4/2/2019 at 2:21 AM, eXg-Buddha said:

First off, congrats to all promoted. 7,000 + sits! Holy shit!

Now a quick shout-out to all the staff gentlemen -

@evity it is a fucking honor working under you. You are my favorite SA, with Zoro keeping a close second. Wouldn't be possible without you. Also your brother is hilarious. Don't know his tag, but send him my love.

@National never have I seen a man eat so much lean cuisine. You are also my fucking best friend on the server. You are funny as fuck, and always keep me entertained in TS.

@dr_Sneakyy please take the condoms out of your backpack. Fr tho, you yet again are one of my best friends. Funny as fuck in Snapchat calls and a pleasure to admin abuse. I love ya!

@Exotic you yelled at me about operator docs and I'll never forgive you. For real tho, I love you, and you are also one of my best friends. It's been a blast so far working with you and hanging out, and you are funny af. Congrats on the promotion! I'll catch up soon... (good luck on becoming the next manager btw!)

@Xean you are new, yet still funny as fuck. You another one of the best homies and it is funny as fuck listening to you lie about your sex life. Skinny white nigga.

@Iron_Fetus33 you are also new, and I had my doubts about you in the beginning. However, you are extremely chill and an amazing person in TS. One of the few genuine people on GG, and I love playing with ya. ❤️

@Vernon I love you so much it's crazy. Never really knew you until I was an s.mod, but you are funny as fuck and your laugh is a life changer. Love staffing under you, and you one of my best friends. Xoxo

@Jarold inactive fuck. I miss playing Apex with you, but you an OG nigga from day one. The amount of good times I've had with you is insane, and I can't wait to have many more. You truly are one of my best friends.

@JPdude speaking of which, it's Jarold's brother. You have my forums account password as well as my CS:GO account, and the first thing you say to me in a month is give me the steam access code. Fuck you. But fr, congrats on manager. You are incredibly funny, and you were one of my original best friends and still are today. Love but hate you.

@The King of Rohan you have been so kind to me throughout my entire staff career. You accepted my app, you donated me AND my brother shit out of the blue, and you are probably the nicest and funniest people I know on the server. You may be inactive, but every moment I spend with you is amazing. I can't even put my happiness into words, but you are one of my best friends. Couldn't have done it without you Rohan. Also yeah ik I'll update my operator docs just chill out.

@Enƫity I was super sceptical about you at first. I thought you were a part of the minge army, you know with you not having a mic and all. But over the past month or so, I really have got to enjoy hanging out and staffing alongside you. You are funny as fuck and know how to have a good time. You are one of my best friends, and I was wrong about you. Love you! 

@Roy kennethkennethkennetkennethkenkenkennethkennethken. The @ command is fucked on mobile but I wanted to tag you too. You aren't staff, but you are also one of my best friends. Extremely funny and a great dude. Was fun testing out hit registration and dueling you, plus playing Roblox for 5 minutes. Hope you do get the chance to join the staff team one day!

For all the other people I missed but forgot to mention, it's because it's almost 1 am and I'm tired as fuck. Can't tell you all how grateful I am to be staffing on here. It really has been a journey, and I can't wait for the next month to come. You boys (and girls, if there are any) are amazing. This sounded like a resignation but it's not. Idk why but I was super hyped about this month and im just overjoyed. Not gay, BTW. Thanks everyone, and a special mention to Red Crypt, Dempsey, Oatlife and Ethan for making my time when I visit MRP enjoyable. You guys are real ones, especially Crypt and Dempsey. Thanks everyone for being a lad and lass. To many more!

~eXg Buddha

Dont leave me out fam :c