Resignation - GB

2 minutes ago, chrishuncho said:

you didn’t even have to make a resignation post. You’ve been in gb for like a month. And you were pretty toxic when you were in there. You didn’t revived it or helped it.

This. Excluding the revived or helped it, since I wasn't in GB, but ever since you've came back to the server, you were still the same toxic piece of shit you were last year. If you honestly thought you were reformed, you're fucking insane.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Cameron said:

GB has been shit since Gary Sanders led it and still is, honestly I don’t know one GB I can’t dick on in war, none are special force faction material 

As much as I hate it GTA is right about GB being an obsolete garbage faction 

How long has it been since you have been on? I'd understand if it was around December but the current Green Beret are rather skilled. Now Delta Force however was all leadership with one or two good players in comparison to GB. GB is a bad title to hold but I've progressed far in skill whilst in their ranks and will say 100% that you are underestimating them.

But I do agree with you leadership-wise, Green Beret is shit. And it was when I "was" Colonel. In my memory since I've started playing on Garnet, it was only good back in August in terms of the leadership considering the mess that was left by Wankershams directly after, and even before that Green Beret was still a bad title to have [as you seem to agree].

8 minutes ago, Fier said:

How long has it been since you have been on? I'd understand if it was around December but the current Green Beret are rather skilled. Now Delta Force however was all leadership with one or two good players in comparison to GB. GB is a bad title to hold but I've progressed far in skill whilst in their ranks and will say 100% that you are underestimating them.

But I do agree with you leadership-wise, Green Beret is shit. And it was when I "was" Colonel. In my memory since I've started playing on Garnet, it was only good back in August in terms of the leadership considering the mess that was left by Wankershams directly after, and even before that Green Beret was still a bad title to have [as you seem to agree].

GB did become DF they got wiped also. Hehe